Comics Awakening of a Goddess [2020-02-27] [NTRMAN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

capra

Jun 12, 2018
I remember playing a game version of this comic. Can someone please confirm and share the link. Much Appreciated.
To my knowledge no game version exists.
ntrman.jpg
Also anyone know who the red headed girl is? Has she been featured in another game? I think some were speculating it may be the girl in the comic as a sequel, this was posted back in october 2020.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
there is another link, otherwise this one does not work?
it work, but only if u have already access to pandasite (ie. login with ur account on the and then open the site with the right cookie installed in the browser. clean all the old cookies before doing that), otherwise the site will never work.

other option are;

(this is the safe version of the site so, no loli/shota content here)

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
it work, but only if u have already access to pandasite (ie. login with ur account on the and then open the site with the right cookie installed in the browser. clean all the old cookies before doing that), otherwise the site will never work.

other option are;

(this is the safe version of the site so, no loli/shota content here)

sps

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I remember playing a game version of this comic. Can someone please confirm and share the link. Much Appreciated.
Join his patreon like I did and petition him to make this one a game. I saw people there commenting if he's up for it and he said that "we'll see". If you join his patreon, twitter and pixiv. Keep bombarding his comment section that you want Awakening of a Goddess to be made into a game, let your voices be known.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Join his patreon like I did and petition him to make this one a game. I saw people there commenting if he's up for it and he said that "we'll see". If you join his patreon, twitter and pixiv. Keep bombarding his comment section that you want Awakening of a Goddess to be made into a game, let your voices be known.
If he make it it will take a looong time

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
He has like 3-4 games/comics planed thats why I said it will take a loooong time
Also, I am a huge fan of NTRMAN and played/read all his comics and games. Awakening of a Goddess is truly special because, it's his only work comic-wise that said "to be continued" in the end. Now, is it "to be continued" comic-wise or game-wise? Again, some fans already brought it up to NTRMAN that they wanted this to be made into a game and he said "we'll see". So, at least it is on his mind already and brought to his attention, which is a great thing. This being made to a game will be epic!!! NTR/Horror elements, lots of possibilities story-wise.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Also, I am a huge fan of NTRMAN and played/read all his comics and games. Awakening of a Goddess is truly special because, it's his only work comic-wise that said "to be continued" in the end. Now, is it "to be continued" comic-wise or game-wise? Again, some fans already brought it up to NTRMAN that they wanted this to be made into a game and he said "we'll see". So, at least it is on his mind already and brought to his attention, which is a great thing. This being made to a game will be epic!!! NTR/Horror elements, lots of possibilities story-wise.
the best thing he can do is a bundle with this as a game and the secuel both in one

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
the best thing he can do is a bundle with this as a game and the secuel both in one
For sure, I want him to remake the comic into a game tho then, just add the sequel together to make the game longer. More backstory about the wife's family life back home and her humanitarian work visiting remote tribes. Also, the comic kinda breezed thru the part where her husband packed his things in a hurry to go save her. I'd like that to be expanded upon in the game. Hell, it will be great if her husband makes it into the tribe jungle, meets the head chieftain's wife and cucks him for revenge and her son can join in the fun and does Adihya's mother too hehe. I'd like to have the husband, the wife, her son and the tribal kid Adihya's POV's in the game. The tribes ritual beliefs backstory. Her save and rescue storyline. If saved, will she abandon her new life in the tribe and go back to Japan. And when she decides to go back to Japan. Will she still be possessed and tempted to cheat on her her husband breathing a sigh of relief yet, cheats on him with black foreigners visiting Japan just to remind her of the good times back in the jungle lmao. I mean there's just lots of possibilities with this comic if turned into a game. Could be his longest and best game if made yet. Man, this story is really a masterpiece. Very Indiana Jones-esque mixed with Horror elements. Amazing!!! 10/10

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
For sure, I want him to remake the comic into a game tho then, just add the sequel together to make the game longer. More backstory about the wife's family life back home and her humanitarian work visiting remote tribes. Also, the comic kinda breezed thru the part where her husband packed his things in a hurry to go save her. I'd like that to be expanded upon in the game. Hell, it will be great if her husband makes it into the tribe jungle, meets the head chieftain's wife and cucks him for revenge and her son can join in the fun and does Adihya's mother too hehe. I'd like to have the husband, the wife, her son and the tribal kid Adihya's POV's in the game. The tribes ritual beliefs backstory. Her save and rescue storyline. If saved, will she abandon her new life in the tribe and go back to Japan. And when she decides to go back to Japan. Will she still be possessed and tempted to cheat on her her husband breathing a sigh of relief yet, cheats on him with black foreigners visiting Japan just to remind her of the good times back in the jungle lmao. I mean there's just lots of possibilities with this comic if turned into a game. Could be his longest and best game if made yet. Man, this story is really a masterpiece. Very Indiana Jones-esque mixed with Horror elements. Amazing!!! 10/10
honestly I prefer short comics/games than long games maybe a time skip from the first to the second where she adopted a kid of the tribe or something like that

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
honestly I prefer short comics/games than long games maybe a time skip from the first to the second where she adopted a kid of the tribe or something like that
I prefer it his games to be long and fans from his patreon was overjoyed that Camp with Mom got an extension making it longer. I mean, his games aren't that complicated, it's pretty straight forward. The longer it means there's more scenes, the better. But, yeah good point. Her adopting that tribe kid Adihya and bringing him to Japan is also interesting.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I prefer it his games to be long and fans from his patreon was overjoyed that Camp with Mom got an extension making it longer. I mean, his games aren't that complicated, it's pretty straight forward. The longer it means there's more scenes, the better. But, yeah good point. Her adopting that tribe kid Adihya and bringing him to Japan is also interesting.
I wouldnt mind 1 long game and 2-3 short ones and who knows adelaide inn got a remake maybe we get another remake from another game for instance the breeding programe one could be a pretty big game combining 2 or 3 wifes in just one game (each wife being an expansion?)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes