• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Awaken - The Second Chance [v0.2] [barNULL]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
It's basically wish fulfillment, right? I mean, we all have that dream of just becoming a cute girl who just descends into corrupt depravity and spreads her legs for every man, woman, and everything in between, yeah?

... No? Not all of us? Huh. Okay.

I'll see myself out.
No, you don't get it why it's weird, everyone wants to become a pure loli, right? This is why the guy was asking this question

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
This game needs the transformation tag. I love corruption games, but when you imagine the protagonist as a guy in a woman's body, most heterosexual males in that situation would spend a lot of time admiring their own bodies privately, and would become lesbians. The options in this game are, other than some beach fun with the green bikini chick, mainly to avoid creepy dudes, and that's not much fun. It's just a reminder of why women are right to complain about some men. I'm so-so on this game. I hope others enjoy it more than I do.

Reactions: Joop501
Jan 12, 2022
hmm i got the dress from the model shop after photo shoot and i don't think anything much is there except that one office where it tells "appointment in other day".
am not missing anything right? also how do you see the missions menu ok ok found it in a previous post
i am a bit dum

Last edited:
Reactions: cho'gall

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
So this is a phishing and malware con but no need to panic the files are fine, it wouldn't have made it to the wall otherwise, they are just Chinese google translator jockeys trying to make the most zero effort bait game to advertise that you should join this discord server full of software herpes. My money is on this being wiped from the face of the earth in less than 30 days.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I can handle subpar renders or drawings, I can handle even bad drawings if the story is good. I can handle few renders or drawings if the story is good. But no matter how good the story may be, I just cannot for the life of me handle Engrish. Something about it just makes me instantly quit any game even if it has gorgeous renders.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Speak for yourself, good sir or madam.
Personally it's not I would like to be a loli as he said, but that I like the depravation of the character. I think I don't identify as much as most people with protagonists from most games, so as I already like corruption games with a female main character, I like the decadence when it's a former guy's spirit falling like that.
It would honestly not be my thing if he was biologically male (I'm personally not into transgenders), but for some reason if the body is "really" female (because magic lol) I have no problem with it. I even find the unique experience rather fun.

Reactions: soulfx

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Personally it's not I would like to be a loli as he said, but that I like the depravation of the character. I think I don't identify as much as most people with protagonists from most games, so as I already like corruption games with a female main character, I like the decadence when it's a former guy's spirit falling like that.
It would honestly not be my thing if he was biologically male (I'm personally not into transgenders), but for some reason if the body is "really" female (because magic lol) I have no problem with it. I even find the unique experience rather fun.
I can respect and appreciate that. I enjoy the feeling of immersing myself and identifying with the main protagonist of a game and, of course, love the complete debasement that comes with it as a result of corruption, hypnosis, or just plain releasing one's inner slut. But then I'm a subby profligate just one bad day away from simply saying 'Fuck it', turning on the brain melter and making myself into a full-blown bimbo (or a cowgirl, because cows are cute and you are lying if you disagree), so y'know... different folks, different strokes.

And that, my friend, is the beauty of unbridled imagination, the kind your homeroom teacher and parents didn't mean for you to find when they said to, "Dream big and follow your heart!"

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
So this is a phishing and malware con but no need to panic the files are fine, it wouldn't have made it to the wall otherwise, they are just Chinese google translator jockeys trying to make the most zero effort bait game to advertise that you should join this discord server full of software herpes. My money is on this being wiped from the face of the earth in less than 30 days.
Fr? And just when I finally found another genderbend game.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
yeah I thought it was suss as well. Did you flag it?

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Well this is really good story for someone like me who loves gender bend / gender switching stories xD

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes