VN Ren'Py Avatar: Blood Legacy [Ch.1] [Qiller]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cordless21

Apr 7, 2019
This is one of the better use of AI. Actually editing the pic instead of pumping and dumping when it comes out. I really hope to see even more.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Android Port [Chapter 1 - 55 MB]
(Compressed Unofficial)

Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle

Last edited:
Reactions: Cynicaldo

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Looks solid, will look into it in the future. Always nice to see parodies that actually draw the characters the way they are supposed to be. Hate seeing games where characters like Katara or Hermione suddenly have DDD tits or huge fat asses. I'm not opposed to either of those things in OC characters, but I like my established characters to look like themselves.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Nice will watch for future play , hoping the use of AI will not become totally obvious. Kinda hate a fair amount of the pump and dump AI garbage flooding the game and image sites...
good Luck! ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
More Toph and Ty Lee is always welcum XD , my favs from the show <3

Cynicaldo

May 12, 2020
Android Port [Chapter 1 - 55 MB]
(Compressed Unofficial)

Download:
Pixeldrain GDrive

Saves: End of Chapter 1

Android Port By Naxle
Love that you added a port for Android. Only thing I would like to point it is that the aspect ratio could be adjusted. I just started it up and noticed that a decent portion of the dialogue was cut off from the left side.

Reactions: Lexkan

aboice

Nov 4, 2022
I have nothing but high hopes for this project! Please for the love of god don't abandon it xD

I'll be subscribing to your Patreon Friday!!

aboice

Nov 4, 2022
Just to make sure I didn't miss anything: The only two H-Scenes in Chapter 1 are the Paizuri with Crane and the Thighjob with Sans right?

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Love that you added a port for Android. Only thing I would like to point it is that the aspect ratio could be adjusted. I just started it up and noticed that a decent portion of the dialogue was cut off from the left side.
I didn't make any adjustments for the tablet, it was good that you warned me.

Tablet Vers.