AV Idol Manager (AVIM) [Development Thread]

Layer Games

Apr 8, 2024
AVIM Logo2.png

Hello everyone!

4 Month been trying to flesh out a game idea, the Pre Alpha still contains the minimum of the core mechanic, lots of bugs,unfinished features and unpolished placeholders.

But, I really love to hear what you guys think!

THE MAIN IDEA

AV Idol Manager is a management game where you manage your own Adult Video Studio Company. Assemble a group of idols, upgrade your company, shoot adult movies and compete with other studios in the industry.

GAMEPLAY IDEA
  • Audition Idol to join your studio.
  • Hire various staff for your company
  • Build movie sets to shoot your movie
  • Improve your company by researching new genres
  • Watch the sales of your movie made!
  • Manage your company`s finance while aiming to be the best in the industry!
  • Dating sim (with Deck Building elements) and visual novel style storyline
  • Free roaming system exploration feature!! ( Point and click elements)

STORY IDEA

You are a member of the notorious yakuza clan, task with starting an adult movies business for the clan.

With ambition to be the strongest yakuza leader you let nothing stand in your way.

Take mission to increase your stats, but also the possibilities attracting more love interest.

It's in the very early stages of development, but many features are planned to implement.

Sprite-0004.png Status2.png
Status3.png Conversation 2.png Avatar.png
Sprite-0005.png

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Erolath and Lerd0

Layer Games

Apr 8, 2024
Yamada Aki.png

Aki.png

Aki is a bright, friendly and cheerful personality and always having an easygoing smile on her face.

She ran away from home due to her abusive father when she was a teenager and has been living on her own since then.

Tempted with the financial gain from the AV Industry, she debuted her movie at a very young age.

Currently in a love relationship with Chiyo.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Layer Games

Apr 8, 2024
Hashimoto Akari.png

YXAumA.png
Akari is clever, brave, and analytical.

From early age she demonstrates exceptional curiosity for science and the natural world.

She rescues animals and aspires to be a veterinarian. Unfortunately, She quit veterinary schools to take care her single mother with terminal illness. Stacking student loan and hospital bill, she turn into adult industry for a swift money solution behinds her mother`s back.

Beside regularly visit her mother she still studying veterinary in her free time .

• I just jizzed my pants

Layer Games

Apr 8, 2024
Sasaki Chiyo.png
ChiyoVer2.png

Chiyo is a plain shy woman who is obsessed with Origami.

She is currently in a relationship with Yamada Aki, another AV Idol.

Unfortunately, despite her kind personality, she has had a lot of trouble making a connection with people.Following Aki`s footstep to enter the adult industry, her busty figurine gain local popularity and both often shoot movies together.

Despite the age gap, She hope to marry Aki soon and retired from the adult industry.

• I just jizzed my pants