• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Auvora

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Man, this is looking really good. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action; that mockup of the UI in your blog post looks gorgeous!

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Man, this is looking really good. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action; that mockup of the UI in your blog post looks gorgeous!
Thank you so much! Wait until you see the rest of the UI! Bwahaha! I've been working in the engine quite a bit already; putting in stats, getting different systems ready including pregnancy, rear-pregnancy, and creating the player's housing. :D I'm very excited to share more when it's time!

Anonynn.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you so much! Wait until you see the rest of the UI! Bwahaha! I've been working in the engine quite a bit already; putting in stats, getting different systems ready including pregnancy, rear-pregnancy, and creating the player's housing. :D I'm very excited to share more when it's time!

Anonynn.
I'm looking forward to it! To be honest, when I saw that your first game was abandoned and the last posts simply talked about your next game, I'll admit I was initially a bit leery about things; then I read back a few posts and found that it was abandoned because the engine simply couldn't support what you were doing, and you needed to build a whole new one from scratch, and then went to read a couple of your blog posts to get a better picture of what happened. It might be a good idea to go back to the OP of Apocamorphosis and add in that the game is being ported into a new engine, which is why that version is considered abandoned, rather than that the game as a whole is, and have the redirect to your blog for most recent information as well. At the very least it'd give a better first impression of people looking at the OP for that, until you get a new page up and running for the remake, aka Auvora.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I'm looking forward to it! To be honest, when I saw that your first game was abandoned and the last posts simply talked about your next game, I'll admit I was initially a bit leery about things; then I read back a few posts and found that it was abandoned because the engine simply couldn't support what you were doing, and you needed to build a whole new one from scratch, and then went to read a couple of your blog posts to get a better picture of what happened. It might be a good idea to go back to the OP of Apocamorphosis and add in that the game is being ported into a new engine, which is why that version is considered abandoned, rather than that the game as a whole is, and have the redirect to your blog for most recent information as well. At the very least it'd give a better first impression of people looking at the OP for that, until you get a new page up and running for the remake, aka Auvora.
Yeah, I'll likely do all that when Auvora is getting closer to release but that's still a ways off. Apocamorphosis got too big for the Quest Engine like you read, which is why I had to abandon it. I will be pulling tons from Apocamorphosis though in the coming months and then porting the rest over to Auvora when it comes time. ^_^ I'm glad you went back and did some reading though! I appreciate the tips too! If you have any questions lemme know.

Anonynn

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey future adventurer's and hunters! Official game update for "Auvora" is here!

I did my best to keep it short and simple!

Check it out on Patreon!

or Here on the Website!

As always, if you have any questions for me or just want to chat feel free to contact me!

Anonynn

LurkerInTheDark

Nov 27, 2022
Suggestion, maybe add a way for the player to insert an image for their character in the game, also good luck on the re-release!

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Suggestion, maybe add a way for the player to insert an image for their character in the game, also good luck on the re-release!
I'm not sure how this would work, but I can always look into it. I already have like 150 images drawn out for the character viewer with more on the way which will completely reflect the player's appearance. As I said though, I'll look into it and see what can be done once I have the images uploaded into the engine ^_^

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Official game update for "Auvora" is here!

Check out the links.

Website
Patreon

As always, if you have any questions about any of this, please let me know and we'll chat!
Twitter: Anonynn1
Discord:
Email: anonymousynn@gmail.com

Anonynn

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Official game update for "Auvora" is here!
Hi, I've been eyeing the game for a while and I liked it quite a lot. You said the game was to be remade in Unity but it seems the demo on your website is still using Quest 5? Is the Unity demo still in development or is it buried somewhere on your site?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hi, I've been eyeing the game for a while and I liked it quite a lot. You said the game was to be remade in Unity but it seems the demo on your website is still using Quest 5? Is the Unity demo still in development or is it buried somewhere on your site?
Hello!

The demo isn't out yet. Sorry about the confusion. I wanted to have the demo out last month but I refused to compromise the ideas I had, or to take short-cuts, so a lot of the work-load ended up taking a little longer than I originally anticipated or hoped. Like I could have easily made 5 rooms but instead I made 55 and now I'm working on NPCs and then I'll be adding all the pictures I've been drawing for it etc. Hopefully, I'll have the demo out by the middle-end of this month or the end....and if not, I'll try to have a video at least showcasing all the things that ARE currently programmed in. ^_^

Thank you for following the game! If you have any questions or anything I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Anonynn.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Here's the first iteration of the combat system!
Wow, the UI sure is something else compared to what we had before. Did you draw it yourself or did you use 3rd party assets ?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Wow, the UI sure is something else compared to what we had before. Did you draw it yourself or did you use 3rd party assets ?
Hi! Thanks for the question! I designed the look of it, shape of it and the placement of everything from the ground up in a program called FLUID UI and then commissioned someone to cover that foundation with a pretty nature-like overlay. It's 100% custom for the upcoming game :D If you have any other questions lemme know.

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Finished BLOCK 1 for the East side of the town for the DEMO. 20k words of dialogue for the 5 buildings there. Moving onto Block 2 and then after that, items!

Anonynn.

Reactions: MysteryBlob

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Just finished all of the skill icons designed by my spouse and I and colored by me :D

If you're wondering why Tier 1 has less icons than Tier 2 and Tier 3, it's because Attraction doesn't have a Tier 1. It starts counting at Tier 2 and Tier 3
((also I lightened Tier 1's sample shown there which is why some of the coloring looks different))

Tier 1 Skill Icons.png Tier 2 Skill Icons.png Tier 3 Skill Icons.png

Now working on more Character Creator questions and getting to work on the actual Character Viewer images.

Last edited:

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hopefully the game will end up better than the old one was. looking forward to it!
It's shaping up to be! I have the pregnancy system finished which is different for each race, I have the masturbation system just about finished too. I have about two systems left to finish and then all the updates will be story and new events :) It's about 250,000 words so far.

Anonynn