• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Auvora

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hello, it's Anonynn!

This is just a promotional and discussion page for my upcoming re-release of Apocamorphosis with a new and improved engine; Unity. I've decided to rename the game to the more appropriate and easier to pronounce 'Auvora' as well, which is the name of the main continent the entire game takes place on.

My plan before releasing Auvora is to complete a brand new starting area which I have the completed skeleton for.
I also want to finish the skeleton of the character creator which has been completely revamped.
And I want to get most of the character viewer finished, which is reaching the middle stage of production now.

Aside from posting information about it's development here, you can find additional information about it in the following areas:

You can still play the original game on the Quest Engine from any of those links above. But here is the F95 thread to the original game as well.
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocamorphosis-v0-34d-anonynn.9757/

Also, if you like the sound of what you hear, please consider donating as well since it helps out my family and I, and allows me more time to work on the game itself.

Free free to comment below!

Anonynn

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
I liked your approach with Apocamorphosis, will it have the same UI feel as before for exploring maps and objects interaction?
Quest's bugs aside, looked quite solid and I think it enticed players to poke around.

Cheers and good luck!

Last edited:

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Updated Game Info Here:

Poll Here! Be Sure to Vote!

:D

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I liked your approach with Apocamorphosis, will it have the same UI feel as before for exploring maps and objects interaction?
Quest's bugs aside, looked quite solid and I think it enticed players to poke around.

Cheers and good luck!
Thanks! That approach isn't changing at all really. The UI will be ......well just check out the links above and I explain it all there, haha. But yes, same concept. Updated engine.

This was the game we couldn't save on right? Oh I'm looking forward to it!
Yup! That should no longer be an issue at all. And each update you'll be able to pick up right where you left off.

Anonynn.

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks! That approach isn't changing at all really. The UI will be ......well just check out the links above and I explain it all there, haha. But yes, same concept. Updated engine.
Random suggestion/idea after seeing the February update post:
If you make the characters the way i think are made (modular, kind of), with the traits and stats that you had in AMS (or the new equivalent), you could even add procedurally generated characters for random events.
This would prevent it from feeling repetitive, but definitely somehing not for early stages i'd say. Going further with the idea as a example, if there's a "party" feature later on, you'd also be able to allow the player recruiting them.

Thank you for the reply, i wish i could support via patreon but it's being tough around here.. best of luck though!

Last edited:

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Random suggestion/idea after seeing the February update post:
If you make the characters the way i think are made (modular, kind of), with the traits and stats that you had in AMS (or the new equivalent), you could even add procedurally generated characters for random events.
This would prevent it from feeling repetitive, but definitely somehing not for early stages i'd say. Going further with the idea as a example, if there's a "party" feature later on, you'd also be able to allow the player recruiting them.

Thank you for the reply, i wish i could support via patreon but it's being tough around here.. best of luck though!
Not saying I'm one step ahead of you or anything so I don't spoil what's coming but....SHHHHH! :p

Thank you so much for the support! You don't have to support Patreon to speak with me. In fact, I always encourage people to only support the game if they can afford to do so. I don't want people putting my game over their real life problems. Kind words and fans go a long way too!

Anonynn.

Reactions: csf91

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey everyone! New post regarding the development of 'Auvora'

You can check it out at either one of these links!

Anonynn.

PS:
As usual if you have any questions or curiosity regarding development, please let me know and I'll be happy to discuss it with you. Assuming that it isn't regarding spoilers :D

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Is it possible to be a guy that gets transformed into a girl, or did you cut that out completely? A good non-con gender bender story has always appealed to me.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Is it possible to be a guy that gets transformed into a girl, or did you cut that out completely? A good non-con gender bender story has always appealed to me.
Unfortunately, the game's protagonist (the player) is strictly female. But I did include a 'futa' affliction/option that will give the player different sized penis'. I believe there is a 6'', 10'' and 14''.

If you have any other questions please let me know ^_^

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey everyone! Official game update regarding '*Auvora*'

You can check it out at either one of these links!

Anonynn.

Reactions: csf91

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hello hello! Official game update for, "Auvora"

Check it out here:

Or here:

And as always, if you have any questions for me, the game's development or just want to chat feel free to contact me.

Email: anonymousynn@gmail.com

Anonynn.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
How much of the futa content is gonna have the player take the dominant role?

I am a big fan of futa on fem/futa, but not many games give the player the option to be the one taking the lead.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
How much of the futa content is gonna have the player take the dominant role?

I am a big fan of futa on fem/futa, but not many games give the player the option to be the one taking the lead.

If you played the first version in Quest, you can pick whether you want to be dominant or submissive in every sex scene and you can play out each sex scene the way you want. I might add a 'random' option as well, or 'let your partner take the lead.' when it applies. ^_^

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey future adventurer! Official game update for , "Auvora" is here!

Check it out!

or here:

As always, if you have any questions for me or just want to chat feel free to contact me!

Anonynn