CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Shel is clearly an elf. Don't you see her pointy ears? /s

Jokes aside, her people are indeed called "elves". They have little in common with Tolkien's graceful immortals, though. xD
Even though this is supposed to be a sci-fi game, right? And she's alien?

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Even though this is supposed to be a sci-fi game, right? And she's alien?
Yeah. Her species was discovered only ~200 years ago.
Of course they had their own language and their own name for their species, but the Empire didn't really care about that, slapped the label "elves" on them and assimilated them (as well as they could) since they are extremely useful for physical labor and on the frontlines. Most of them speak Standard better than their old language now, and their culture is slowly forgotten, or at least forever changed.

I could write a lot more here, but I think I'll tell it through Shel's storyline instead xD

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Game looks good the stats needed a little cheating I'm ok with that but the combat with the pirates riding is a huge turn off especially if you don't win you get game over please consider adding skip and win at least

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Shel is clearly an elf. Don't you see her pointy ears? /s
She is a space orc. she is green, big, strong, and loves violent and sex and nudity.
... then again. the elder scrolls taught me that orcs are just a type of elf.
so it checks out

I am mostly joking around. I am not bothered that the space orcs are being referred to as elves in universe. found i amusing

Reactions: $@~ and feierflei

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Is there something I'm missing to trigger Sam's quest? The three requirements are green but nothing happens.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Nvm it just triggered. Dunno what changed.
It was probably her location. The location requirement is green when you're in the right location, but the character needs to be there too :giggle:
Oh, oops. I added that to the hint for the follow-up event, but forgot it for the first.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I was very annoyed that I had to click the middle of the screen every time the MC says anything. I don't see the point of making everything the protagonist says a "choice" even when there is no choice. It makes skipping with Ctrl unnecessarily painful. Was it for immersion? Didn't work for me.
Please, please, please get rid of the "single choices" and make them normal dialog. It's annoying AF to click through the text via mouse just because of these instead of the ability to use the spacebar. They don't serve any purpose, because at this point they're mostly the text of the MC.
Did a few unspeakable and frankly disgusting things to the Ren'Py choice menu. Now those single choices are treated as dialogue, are advancable by simply pressing space or clicking anywhere on the screen, and are skippable with ctrl. It was a fun thing to figure out.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Did a few unspeakable and frankly disgusting things to the Ren'Py choice menu. Now those single choices are treated as dialogue, are advancable by simply pressing space or clicking anywhere on the screen, and are skippable with ctrl. It was a fun thing to figure out.
Thank you very much. It's greatly appriciated. Hopefully it will make things also easier for you in the future. For now, I do like the game and will come back for it at a later point. Not tried the female protag side, but I imagine it's basically the same, just a different MC model.

Reactions: $@~ and feierflei

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Stats are pretty disbalanced. A few lack of attention - and girl have huge negative Obedience points you can't ever get back.
Can't you limit the stats to 0 minimum, at last?
And show that penalty messages more visible, not just like one more repeating useless text?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Stats are pretty disbalanced. A few lack of attention - and girl have huge negative Obedience points you can't ever get back.
Can't you limit the stats to 0 minimum, at last?
And show that penalty messages more visible, not just like one more repeating useless text?
With her, you have to choose, it affection or obedience. There will be ways to get it back later, but this is the first chapter. Her story is just starting. ;)

Reactions: rKnight

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Could be a game for me, but i need to ask: Can i play a pure lesbian? Better phrased, are dicks avoidable with the female protagonist?
A lesbian scifi harem...would be a dream come true ^^

Reactions: Gwydion

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Could be a game for me, but i need to ask: Can i play a pure lesbian? Better phrased, are dicks avoidable with the female protagonist?
A lesbian scifi harem...would be a dream come true ^^
Yup, no dicks in the female protagonist playthrough. Purely lesbian, 100% dick-free, Sunville-certified. xD

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Interesting so far, but I just want to know two things:

1: When will Quark serve drinks?
2: How does the dev REALLY feel about Republicans? Its not exactly clear.
1: Ferengi are more trouble than they're worth xD
2: If anything, I might actually prefer them over Imperials. Where the Republic is a (slightly cleptocratic) democracy, or at least the closest thing possible on a galactic scale, the Empire is an absolute monarchy with the goals of subjugation, conquest and assimilation written on its flags. Looking forward to introducing the first Republican character and her interactions with the crew ^^

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes