• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
My goodness gracious after the last 2 pages i understand that this is a great game led by a delusional entitled dev, also claiming they will treat anybody the same no matter if you donate $0 or $1000000. That made me laugh. What a shame. Good luck with the final release.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
My goodness gracious after the last 2 pages i understand that this is a great game led by a delusional entitled dev
it's you who sounds entitled right now tbqh

also claiming they will treat anybody the same no matter if you donate $0 or $1000000. That made me laugh, what a shame.
why is that a shame? did you plan on paying him lots of money to get special treatment?

Good luck with the final release.
yep see you then

Reactions: s333d

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
the clock puzzle how to solve it? move 1 5 6 9 10 and nothing happen
The solution is in the 5 or so notes you can find hidden around the house. In the case you can't still solve it after that check the fandom page or something for the right solution.
Note that you need to input the code in the right sequence that corresponds to the number of each page note 1 code > note 2 code > note 3 code and so on.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
it's you who sounds entitled right now tbqh

why is that a shame? did you plan on paying him lots of money to get special treatment?

yep see you then
Damn, is this what they call "d*ckriding"? You're so mad brotha calm your horses down, life is about great things, live for the greatness of yourself and don't s*ck anyone else much less for a game pal. If you think i am entitled you must access your thoughts, try again.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
My goodness gracious after the last 2 pages i understand that this is a great game led by a delusional entitled dev, also claiming they will treat anybody the same no matter if you donate $0 or $1000000. That made me laugh. What a shame. Good luck with the final release.
I gotta say, I support the decision to treat everyone 100% equally regardless of their support status - otherwise someone could just donate a huge sum (comparatively) and request a feature that would ruin the game for everyone else or for the developer themselves. Isn't that the whole point of equality in today's society - that our financial status doesn't determine our justice?

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
That's the ideal world, but we unfortunately live in the real world where that's basically never true at pretty much any level of society across the globe. It's pretty easy to say you would hold fast and true when we're just talking about theoreticals, but if the situation were real and you had a million dollars within your grasp, a pretty vast percentage of the world population would do a lot more dumb, immoral, and illegal shit than anything to do with game development here for a million dollars. Usually the only people not particularly moved by vast quantities of money already have enough for it to not be an effective carrot, but I suppose that's not always the case...and the particulars of just exactly how one earns the million dollars (not to mention for what and from whom) would obviously matter as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cakeey

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
I gotta say, I support the decision to treat everyone 100% equally regardless of their support status - otherwise someone could just donate a huge sum (comparatively) and request a feature that would ruin the game for everyone else or for the developer themselves. Isn't that the whole point of equality in today's society - that our financial status doesn't determine our justice?
You are ABSOLUTELY right my friend, but i think you might've misrepresented my point, it's the context that is missing because the user that the dev had a beef with never even said anything wrong, just gave them polite and nice criticism yet he got absolutely obliterated by harsh words, a discord ban (now reverted) and a hefty rampage of unnecessary mockery from the dev even though they never even wanted a refund after all the mockery from him, and the audacity to then say "you will get treated the same if you donate $0 or $1.000.000" made me laugh, as if it was like that, and the reality is, not a single person in this world is going to do that if you donate that much money for polite criticism on a very small business, at that point it's like you are an investor so you are at that point somewhat of a bigger voice on feedback even. THAT was the point, context is important, hence the other person above tried to cook me (due to missing context) but it did not work.

Reactions: TheChopstick

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
You are ABSOLUTELY right my friend, but i think you might've misrepresented my point, it's the context that is missing because the user that the dev had a beef with never even said anything wrong, just gave them polite and nice criticism yet he got absolutely obliterated by harsh words, a discord ban (now reverted) and a hefty rampage of unnecessary mockery from the dev even though they never even wanted a refund after all the mockery from him, and the audacity to then say "you will get treated the same if you donate $0 or $1.000.000" made me laugh, as if it was like that, and the reality is, not a single person in this world is going to do that if you donate that much money for polite criticism on a very small business, at that point it's like you are an investor so you are at that point somewhat of a bigger voice on feedback even. THAT was the point, context is important, hence the other person above tried to cook me (due to missing context) but it did not work.
Didn't that user accuse Mirthal of being a scammer and dragging out the release to get more money out of Patreon?

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Didn't that user accuse Mirthal of being a scammer and dragging out the release to get more money out of Patreon?
He spoke on the general problems of patreon which is sort of true to be fair, there is many examples here on the website and he brought that up to light in the same post where he gave some polite criticism on the game, the dev took it in the very wrong way and mocked him + banned him on the discord when the user himself was supporting them on patreon for awhile, he also made a huge post explaining that he was sorry for giving such criticism after the mockery and the only answer he got from the dev was "Much text to read" not giving a single F*ck about it and then reverted his ban, and if i may be honest, this game is dragging for months with 0 updates on real content, yes i said the magic word there, is it rough to say it? Probably, but that's the truth and factual statement, the developer got extremely furious at it because it is true and in this world hearing the truth hurts, for most of us does at least when it's something bad.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
if i may be honest, this game is dragging for months with 0 updates on real content, yes i said the magic word there, is it rough to say it? Probably, but that's the truth and factual statement, the developer got extremely furious at it because it is true and in this world hearing the truth hurts, for most of us does at least when it's something bad.
that's because he's working on the last big release plus the steam version, of course it's taking longer than normal. still he said the game will be finished sometime this year so the wait is nothing compared to the wait for some other games. if you want to complain join us in the summertime saga thread, this is definitely the wrong place.

Reactions: Cakeey

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
that's because he's working on the last big release plus the steam version, of course it's taking longer than normal. still he said the game will be finished sometime this year so the wait is nothing compared to the wait for some other games. if you want to complain join us in the summertime saga thread, this is definitely the wrong place.
I am not complaining about this game's release, i never even played it however i find it to have nice art and lead from what i've seen, this is another issue at hand, i was speaking of patreon in general and answering to the other fella giving him context on the situation, you should've understand that if you read my message cmon.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
if you want to complain join us in the summertime saga thread, this is definitely the wrong place.
Are we recruiting now? :p

Well, I certainly look forward to the full release of this one. The last time I played, the dark elf chick had an unlockable blowjob.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
I am not complaining about this game's release, i never even played it however i find it to have nice art and lead from what i've seen, this is another issue at hand, i was speaking of patreon in general and answering to the other fella giving him context on the situation, you should've understand that if you read my message cmon.
Ahem

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Artix0 and Cakeey
Sep 23, 2021
also, for dumpster fire thread, try hero's harem guild. This place at least have some occasional gameplay question and people dropping screenshot of update/news, that place is smoldering fire that never die.

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

belladore

Dec 26, 2023
He spoke on the general problems of patreon which is sort of true to be fair, there is many examples here on the website and he brought that up to light in the same post where he gave some polite criticism on the game
I said some things that were less than polite, and I apologized afterwards.

Also, I have no problem with Mirthal treating people the same regardless of how much they donate (though I agree with you that in the hypothetical scenario of someone donating $100 million per month, of course that would lead to special treatment - but that $100M comment from Mirthal was hyperbole anyway).

Can we please stop talking about this already and focus on the game instead.

Reactions: Artix0 and Cakeey
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes