• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Welcome, our beloved subscribers ❄
There is nothing better than holidays, the atmosphere of which is in the air! That's why today we want to tell you about the development of our first DLC. We have a new cover for it, so you can already imagine what nice adventures are waiting for you!

The first DLC will be devoted to the upcoming holiday - Christmas! Visit a new unique region with the proper atmosphere. Here you can meet new dangerous (or maybe not?) monster-girls. Of course, the hero will not be left without adventures - our sweetheart Heyla Iron needs help and support

You can see the full post (with sketches of the new girls) on our Patreon at the “ ” subscription level.
Write if you're looking forward to the new DLC! Also, we remind you: all our story add-ons will be free for subscribers from the level "Graph" and above, and subscribers from the level "King" can still get a free DLC key on Steam

Follow us on:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Jelly Christmas DLC.jpg

Ho-ho-ho-ho, our darling!
Can you hear the bells ringing yet? Can you smell the spruce scent in the street or at home? If not, our new DLC is for you! is already waiting on Steam.

"Jelly Christmas” DLC
San Helm, a small town on the map, becomes a real trap for Heyla and for our MC. They are in real danger of failing a SPECIAL mission from the King! You'll have to work hard to complete it and get the necessary item. Meet new charming monster girls, new maps, and passionate H-scenes that can melt even the ice.

Patch v1.2
We're growing far and wide! Our game AURA: Hentai Cards has been translated into 5 new languages: French, Dutch, Polish, Spanish and Portuguese (Brazilian). This means that even more people will be able to enjoy the game in their native language and better understand the story and tasks.

Benefits
In Steam you can also see additional materials for the game, which will brighten the waiting for the new DLC. We are happy to announce that wallpaper pack, soundtrack and artbook are also updated! And those who buy Jelly Christmas will initially get new desktop wallpapers (look for them in the game folder).

Discounts!
The add-on has just been released, and you can already get a good deal on it! From 8th to 18th December there will be a 20% discount on the main game (31% for DIVINE EDITION) and additional materials and a 10% discount on Jelly Christmas! If you didn't buy it in time, hurry up for a favourable offer

We will be very grateful if you support our games, and we’re over the moon with the reviews on Steam. Send it to your friends whose languages now appear in the game, take care of your neighbour ❤‍

With love, TopHouse Family

p.s. wait in the next year -

Reactions: Lemmegonow
May 3, 2022
i'll buy this on steam when steam lets me hide my games
Right click on the game in your steam list > manage > Hide this game
Then at the top left View > Hidden Games
To get back to regular library do the same, View > Library
Dont use the larger "Library" button to switch back, for whatever reason it's bugged lately and doesn't switch the list on the left back to your regular library

Also Profile > Edit Profile > Privacy Settings > Game Details > switch to private or steam will advertise what games you've bought to your friendlist. Even with all that if your friends buy/play the same game that you've hidden when they click on the game it will still show that you own/played the game to them, but at least it's only people as degenerate as yourself that will know.

Well at least it should work to keep kids in the house from stumbling on them when they want to play roblox.

It's also fairly easy to setup an alternate account on steam and thus negate any risk of friendslist finding out. But doesn't really do anything to prevent anyone that lives with you from finding out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drakenite

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Winter Sale EN.jpg

Hey, how you doing?
We have two VERY good things to tell you! Let's start with the first piece of news, which will warm your wallet and your heart - Winter Sale started on Steam. It began today, December 21st, and will last till 4th of January.
  • AURA: Hentai Cards - 25% OFF
  • DIVINE EDITION (DLC "Jelly Christmas", artbook, wallpaper pack and soundtrack) - 34% OFF
Hurry up and buy our AURA: Hentai Cards, or if you do, make it a gift for a friend for a holiday

And the second piece of news is even more exciting - the latest build of AURA: Hentai Cards + DLC "Jelly Christmas" is available to our subscribers on Android! All you have to do is to be a " " and follow the link to the post, there's a download link waiting for you

Two more little, but important things about Patch v1.2.1:
❗ We're still expanding, so we added German localization!
❗ We've taken into account your many feedbacks about the girls' emotions during dialogues, so we corrected it in DLC Jelly Christmas

❤‍ Join the MC and subdue Gomu-Gomu ❤‍

Aug 24, 2019
I bought the game on steam just now. I have a few things that could make the game better from a quality of life perspective. It wont make or break anything but it would be convenient.

-dedicated button to skip dialogue
-ability to hide win screen after beating a boss(I one shot everything now and dont get to see the clothes dissolve)

thats it lol

Reactions: Wanderer_game

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I bought the game on steam just now. I have a few things that could make the game better from a quality of life perspective. It wont make or break anything but it would be convenient.

-dedicated button to skip dialogue
-ability to hide win screen after beating a boss(I one shot everything now and dont get to see the clothes dissolve)

thats it lol
The skip dialogue button already exists in the game

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i'll buy this on steam when steam lets me hide my games
Looks like Steam is actually working to introduce a "Mark Private" feature. It's part of a current client beta:

Aug 27, 2019
Bought the DLC on steam, lost all my progress and everything's locked again. Can someone upload a save where the base game is beaten but the DLC stuff isn't done yet?

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Love the game and the art, very polished and well made. Characters look great too. I do think some horny dialogue during sex scenes would greatly enhance the game though. I know it's unlikely but I'd love to see that added in during an update. Having just the animation loop going isn't as stimulating in my opinion.

shnclark

Jan 6, 2019
why does the first person have a million healing things? are the rest the same? if so im deleting it im not spending 6 hours every fight because the balance is screwed

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes