2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
Here is a link to the archive. It contains the game and a folder with a save file with a complete walkthrough, the path indicated in the "readme". The price on steam is $8 for it, which is a lot, the red price of such a game is $1-2.

Mega
p.s.
I hope the author of the article will be able to download and post it on his site. I will remove the link in a week.
Hi just a little reminder can you send upload it again cuz i can't dl it from mega and idk if the OP updated the file cuz i can't get an progress from the OP after i reach milla & bella i defeated her one and i can't get more progress.

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Wow, that changelog is almost entirely full of bad choices. I had a feeling this dev wasn't very good when I saw the launcher then played the game. So much wasted dev resources on the launcher instead of polishing the game, leaving it with some very questionable design choices.

anonon

Jun 13, 2018
Weird how the STR balancing works.
It seems to be a flat bonus on whatever damage you deal, but the bonus isn't contingent on the card you're using. Instead, it is a flat amount on every instance of damage, so spamming whatever cheap cards you have is a lot stronger than using the stronger ones.
Cleared the game by pumping strength and magic only and spamming the initial card for damage. Used Zombie capture on the last fight to not get one shot, but got to the point where I could two turn her without Zombie capture by pumping strength, having 15 mp and using the only two potions I ever needed.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
"Build your harem by seducing women and save the world from the Demon Queen, or join her army!"

Do we have the option where we rule the world instead?

akitop

Jun 5, 2021
Wow, that changelog is almost entirely full of bad choices. I had a feeling this dev wasn't very good when I saw the launcher then played the game. So much wasted dev resources on the launcher instead of polishing the game, leaving it with some very questionable design choices.
The UI is a mimic of genshin's UI, the only good of this game is art and animation but I think there is hope. Maybe remove the launcher, add more contents and fix some bug then this game will be good.

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
231028.png
win10.. what it want? java specific version or steam instaled?
(and it need at least win8.1 judjing by functions used from system dlls)

game run after it but buggy...in first town cant progress Dorothea story after finish Heyla story , after battle ends and message with reward appear nothing change after accept it, i dont get any reards and story not progress.

Last edited:

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
View attachment 3040031
win10.. what it want? java specific version or steam instaled?
(and it need at least win8.1 judjing by functions used from system dlls)

game run after it but buggy...in first town cant progress Dorothea story after finish Heyla story , after battle ends and message with reward appear nothing change after accept it, i dont get any reards and story not progress.
You're running it with the launcher.exe you need to go into the AURA folder and use the AURAHentaiCards.exe to start the game to avoid that error.

I got stuck in the story too but, closing the game and starting it again then doing the fight over again let me progress again.

grosjean

Oct 25, 2021
Here is a link to the archive. It contains the game and a folder with a save file with a complete walkthrough, the path indicated in the "readme". The price on steam is $8 for it, which is a lot, the red price of such a game is $1-2.

Mega
p.s.
I hope the author of the article will be able to download and post it on his site. I will remove the link in a week.
can you reup this? or maybe just the save?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Here full save with unlocked gallery for the latest version put the save files in this folder
C:\Users\(your windows name)\AppData\LocalLow\TopHouse\AURAHentaiCards
Did not work still have 1 picture and 2 scenes locked. Did not work at all.

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
Is this thing really AI generated art ? If it is I will avoid it like plague .I finished art school and I know how hard artists work to create good content ."AI artists " dont interest me.

Reactions: Halbyn

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Is this thing really AI generated art ? If it is I will avoid it like plague .I finished art school and I know how hard artists work to create good content ."AI artists " dont interest me.
No AI for girls, NSFW scenes and a lot of things in this game.

Dec 18, 2019
Did not work still have 1 picture and 2 scenes locked. Did not work at all.
it's strange , the way the save files works for this type of games is universal,
Unity games usually stores their save files in this folder:
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow
maybe you have another version of the game or idk. you colud try to rename the save files to match yours.
don't tell me you put the brackets where i wrote: "(your windows name)" ahahahah. joke aside, be sure to put the 2 files in the folder.
try to get familiar with the save files ,
if you still can't do it , you can also take your save files upload it to the save editor online "cheat" modify your strength, intelligence , money etc , that's the way i did for finish this game quickly
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\TopHouse\AURAHentaiCards
that's the folder where this game stores his Save files
i hope i was helpful

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes