• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
haha who knows i might add something like that lol. buy how was the game by the way?.
It is enjoyable, can't wait for next update, but

graphically, need a little more effort as a whole. I don't know if you played Eternum, My Real Desire, A House in the Rift, etc IMO, those are really top notch HS-based renders.

Story-wise, I might need to replay again, to absorb all the informations. But, I've no strong opinion about this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
It is enjoyable, can't wait for next update, but

graphically, need a little more effort as a whole. I don't know if you played Eternum, My Real Desire, A House in the Rift, etc IMO, those are really top notch HS-based renders.

Story-wise, I might need to replay again, to absorb all the informations. But, I've no strong opinion about this.
Oh yes i did play those games!. those are some top notch games out there i enjoyed them a lot. and i know the graphics might be lacking but for me its trail and error lol i will try to improve as much as i can. and thank so much for your feedback.:love:(y)

Reactions: giggitygigity

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Успел посмотреть. Есть пару предположений и замечаний. Мне всегда интересны игры сделанные в StudioNEOV2 для сравнения со своей игрой и для просмотра возможностей студии, плюс это может быть просто интересно. Авто переводчик не сработал так что я не полностью понял текс когда в игре. Но было немного интересно. Думаю может перевести полностью чтобы ничего не упустить. А теперь советы и замечания.
1) Игра весит слишком много. Если использовать файлы jpg а не png то можно уменьшить вес раза в три. На качество это не повлияет, если не всматриваться то не заметно. Если важно качество то есть такая вещь как на картинке. У меня стоит два, стандартно качество один. Возможно сделать 4, но это загрузит компьютер.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Анимация спортивных упражнений не очень, можно попробовать убрать (with dissolve) и оставить только паузу. Может будет лучше. Так же можно сделать анимацию с текстом. К примеру Картинка 1 Текст один, картинка 2 текс два. То есть счёт в разных сценах. До десяти досчитал потом вопрос повторить или продолжить. Ну как ещё вариант то можно анимацию записать в студии с помощью плагина как на картинке. Выбрать анимацию включить паузу у неё, выбрать плагин, включить запись только анимации и стар по нажатию. после снимаешь от паузы одновременно начинается анимация. Потом просто видео по кругу запускаешь вместо анимации и всё. Видео даже весить меньше будет чем три или четыре картинки. Из минусов такой записи это то что картинка может отличаться от той что при скриншоте и если идёт по кругу то волосы которые сами по себе в начале и в конце сцены могут не совпадать и получиться не плавно.

Пока на этом всё.

Managed to watch. There are a couple of suggestions and comments. I'm always interested in games made in StudioNEOV2 to compare with my own game and see what the studio can do, plus it might just be interesting. The auto translator didn't work so I didn't fully understand the text when in game. But it was a little interesting. I think I can translate completely so as not to miss anything. Now for some advice and comments.
1) The game weighs too much. If you use jpg files and not png, then you can reduce the weight by a factor of three. This will not affect the quality, if you do not peer, it is not noticeable. If quality is important, then there is such a thing as in the picture. I have two, the standard quality is one. It's possible to do 4, but that will boot the computer.

2) The animation of sports exercises is not very good, you can try to remove it (with dissolve) and leave only a pause. Maybe it will be better. You can also make animation with text. For example Picture 1 Text one, Picture 2 tex two. That is, the score in different scenes. I counted to ten, then repeat the question or continue. Well, as another option, you can record the animation in the studio using the plugin as in the picture. Select an animation, enable a pause for it, select a plugin, enable recording only animations and start on click. after you shoot from the pause, the animation starts at the same time. Then you just run the video in a circle instead of animation and that's it. The video will even weigh less than three or four pictures. Of the minuses of such a recording, this is that the picture may differ from the one in the screenshot, and if it goes in a circle, then the hair itself at the beginning and at the end of the scene may not match and turn out not smoothly.

For now, that's all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Успел посмотреть. Есть пару предположений и замечаний. Мне всегда интересны игры сделанные в StudioNEOV2 для сравнения со своей игрой и для просмотра возможностей студии, плюс это может быть просто интересно. Авто переводчик не сработал так что я не полностью понял текс когда в игре. Но было немного интересно. Думаю может перевести полностью чтобы ничего не упустить. А теперь советы и замечания.
1) Игра весит слишком много. Если использовать файлы jpg а не png то можно уменьшить вес раза в три. На качество это не повлияет, если не всматриваться то не заметно. Если важно качество то есть такая вещь как на картинке. У меня стоит два, стандартно качество один. Возможно сделать 4, но это загрузит компьютер.
2) Анимация спортивных упражнений не очень, можно попробовать убрать (with dissolve) и оставить только паузу. Может будет лучше. Так же можно сделать анимацию с текстом. К примеру Картинка 1 Текст один, картинка 2 текс два. То есть счёт в разных сценах. До десяти досчитал потом вопрос повторить или продолжить. Ну как ещё вариант то можно анимацию записать в студии с помощью плагина как на картинке. Выбрать анимацию включить паузу у неё, выбрать плагин, включить запись только анимации и стар по нажатию. после снимаешь от паузы одновременно начинается анимация. Потом просто видео по кругу запускаешь вместо анимации и всё. Видео даже весить меньше будет чем три или четыре картинки. Из минусов такой записи это то что картинка может отличаться от той что при скриншоте и если идёт по кругу то волосы которые сами по себе в начале и в конце сцены могут не совпадать и получиться не плавно.

Пока на этом всё.

Managed to watch. There are a couple of suggestions and comments. I'm always interested in games made in StudioNEOV2 to compare with my own game and see what the studio can do, plus it might just be interesting. The auto translator didn't work so I didn't fully understand the text when in game. But it was a little interesting. I think I can translate completely so as not to miss anything. Now for some advice and comments.
1) The game weighs too much. If you use jpg files and not png, then you can reduce the weight by a factor of three. This will not affect the quality, if you do not peer, it is not noticeable. If quality is important, then there is such a thing as in the picture. I have two, the standard quality is one. It's possible to do 4, but that will boot the computer.

2) The animation of sports exercises is not very good, you can try to remove it (with dissolve) and leave only a pause. Maybe it will be better. You can also make animation with text. For example Picture 1 Text one, Picture 2 tex two. That is, the score in different scenes. I counted to ten, then repeat the question or continue. Well, as another option, you can record the animation in the studio using the plugin as in the picture. Select an animation, enable a pause for it, select a plugin, enable recording only animations and start on click. after you shoot from the pause, the animation starts at the same time. Then you just run the video in a circle instead of animation and that's it. The video will even weigh less than three or four pictures. Of the minuses of such a recording, this is that the picture may differ from the one in the screenshot, and if it goes in a circle, then the hair itself at the beginning and at the end of the scene may not match and turn out not smoothly.

For now, that's all.
thank you so much for your feedback and i will try your method for sure. thank you for playing the game:love:(y).

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
thank you i will keep that in my mind and work on it in the future updates. and thank you for checking my game out:love:

Reactions: Mcknobz33

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Rare? More common than lesbian games...

However, i need to know about the transformation tag as well, i dont want to start a game just to delete it midway because it has content i cant stand. Thats also why others here asked for planned/future tags...given the plot with betrayal and the note things are not avoidable you would piss off most of the players who came for the harem tag if you add ntr...also many dont like futas, traps or whatever. People want to know if they can play the game without running into a dealbreaker.

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Rare? More common than lesbian games...

However, i need to know about the transformation tag as well, i dont want to start a game just to delete it midway because it has content i cant stand. Thats also why others here asked for planned/future tags...given the plot with betrayal and the note things are not avoidable you would piss off most of the players who came for the harem tag if you add ntr...also many dont like futas, traps or whatever. People want to know if they can play the game without running into a dealbreaker.
Hmm I see that the transform tag is misleading so I will fix that soon.

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I just started playing and am still going through the game, but I would recommend future tags and maybe an basic explanation of what you mean by transformation (it could mean a lot of thing: MC turning into a temporary new being, male to female temporarily, etc.).
I just started playing and am still going through the game, but I would recommend future tags and maybe an basic explanation of what you mean by transformation (it could mean a lot of thing: MC turning into a temporary new being, male to female temporarily, etc.).
I will do that!. Thank you so much for the info

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes