Ren'Py Abandoned Aunt Debby [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The reason he put pledges on hold for October is because he is behind schedule for the release of the final part of Aunt Debby... Reading in between the lines, he is keen to start on his next VN project - whatever that is! LOL!

The most recent post on his Patron page ("Who's in?") says "Too bad I didn't have the beauty fingers and toes asset when I first did her character, but still it's not so bad." I'd prefer not to give too many more details coz I'm one of those morons that uses the same name everywhere I go on the web! DOH!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Rampulla

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
The reason he put pledges on hold for October is because he is behind schedule for the release of the final part of Aunt Debby... Reading in between the lines, he is keen to start on his next VN project - whatever that is! LOL!

The most recent post on his Patron page ("Who's in?") says "Too bad I didn't have the beauty fingers and toes asset when I first did her character, but still it's not so bad." I'd prefer not to give too many more details coz I'm one of those morons that uses the same name everywhere I go on the web! DOH!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
So, let me get this straight, the supposed "Episode 2" of Aunt Debby its going to be the "Final Episode".

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Guy is gonna make a renpy that will legitimately only be 15 minutes long in total when complete and call it finished

..ok

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Any mini reviews on ep2?

Worth the time or should I put this on hold till there is actual content.

tonttu

Jun 14, 2017
This had some potential but this episode 2 made sure for me that I won't touch this shit ever again.

Reactions: Kakato

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Any mini reviews on ep2?

Worth the time or should I put this on hold till there is actual content.
sex scenes with the aunt and the cousin. 2 paths, one loving and the other with the aunt as dom. also the Alice character can be a transgender if you choose so.
clearly not a finished product even if the dev calls it final. there is an affection variable for the mom character but she barely gets introduced at all.

M

MantisK

sex scenes with the aunt and the cousin. 2 paths, one loving and the other with the aunt as dom. also the Alice character can be a transgender if you choose so.
clearly not a finished product even if the dev calls it final. there is an affection variable for the mom character but she barely gets introduced at all.
I believe you miss understand his intent of FINAL, it is a chapter thing, so Ch 2 is final, not the game.

EDIT: My bad, seems he has a locked explanation for $1 Patreons. Oh well. Maybe this will go to Fan Art world and be 100 times better, like BB did...I want to see the Aunt in stocks on the town common getting dickslapped by every guy in town.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MantisK

I think its funny in the first scene the names are askew.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
What does this mean to the game development ? Taking a month off ?

SerialNumberComics has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on October 1st, 2017
All billing will resume on November 1st, 2017.
Learn more about why a creator paused their creator page

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The first episode was something. Quite dissapointed with this one. Don't think I'll play it again. Another one goes in the forgotten seas. Just too bad, but I won't be harsh against this dev. It was his first try. There's still room for improvement.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
The first episode was something. Quite dissapointed with this one. Don't think I'll play it again. Another one goes in the forgotten seas. Just too bad, but I won't be harsh against this dev. It was his first try. There's still room for improvement.
Care to elaborate? Only thing I can tell from screenshots is that the english is poor.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Care to elaborate? Only thing I can tell from screenshots is that the english is poor.
It feels rushed. I know the dev said it was gonna be the final episode, etc..., but I felt like an emptiness while playing it. It didn't retained my attention like the first episode. I won't complain about the renders - I guess the dialogues and story-line are the things that froze me.

Reactions: kufirasar

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
I think it's probably a good thing that he just rushed to the sex scenes. There wasn't much of a story there anyway. Or the story that was there wasn't well crafted at least.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes