3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Alright. Your feedback confirmed my suspicions. It is better not to re-invent the wheel. Since it is a remake, I will not change change MC. However, I will not have them changing dynamically throughtout the game. I will separate the paths. So the player can chose which one to play from the very beginning. For example if one wants to see more content from David/dad perspective then it should be possible to play for this character without the game's intervention when it was switching back and forth. It that case we will have more alex/ala dad/tasha scenes.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Hello, everybody.

I want to make an announcement about an upcoming remake. Below, you can find some previews. The work is not yet completed, but a significant part is done. It took a while to restore the original sets in a way as they were created by the original authors. Ala was a pain in the ass.

About Changes:
  • I retained the original idea, but the game... it’s going to be like a new one. This time, players will play as Tasha, not as Alex or David. This way, the game will allow players to choose their path.

• Original dialogues will not be used. The story will be rewritten.

• I will not remake old quests. The game will have new ones. Some ideas from the old quests are retained but those are going to be told differently.

• The characters are going to be the same but with more personality.

• The game will not have the old point system. Instead, it will be replaced with a far simpler one.

• In the first release, I want the game to contain some context, so it will take a while to complete.

• I am not going to rush in the story development. It will develop gradually.

• I will not create any separate pages or threads for the game until it is ready. For now, I will post updates here from time to time.

• I am developing this as a hobby, so I work when I have time.

• The game will contain animations. It would be nice to have an animator for scenes, but I guess we will see when the first release is ready. Maybe someone will show a willingness to join. I would also like someone to be involved in the coding as it takes time.

• Last but not least, I hope someone will be interested to see what how it is going and try the first release. However, until it is done, I can only show some previews. I will be following the thread and will answer some questions if there are any. If no one cares. Then just wait until some time next month until it is ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alex_r2 - This is great news! One of my all-time favorite games. I would love to see an in-depth corruption path for Tasha. Happy to share ideas, if you are interested.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Awesome! I will put something together and share. It's great that you will play as Tasha. This will be the only option, correct?
Check my post above. Right now I am reluctant to make Tasha as MC. Her corruption can be implemented in other ways. Some scenes can potentially be given entirely to Tasha. But not more than that I think.

jonyarrakos

Apr 24, 2017
Hello, everybody.

I want to make an announcement about an upcoming remake. Below, you can find some previews. The work is not yet completed, but a significant part is done. It took a while to restore the original sets in a way as they were created by the original authors. Ala was a pain in the ass.

About Changes:
  • I retained the original idea, but the game... it’s going to be like a new one. This time, players will play as Alex or David. This way, the game will allow players to choose their path.

• Original dialogues will not be used. The story will be rewritten.

• I will not remake old quests. The game will have new ones. Some ideas from the old quests are retained but those are going to be told differently.

• The characters are going to be the same but with more personality.

• The game will not have the old point system. Instead, it will be replaced with a far simpler one.

• In the first release, I want the game to contain some context, so it will take a while to complete.

• I am not going to rush in the story development. It will develop gradually.

• I will not create any separate pages or threads for the game until it is ready. For now, I will post updates here from time to time.

• I am developing this as a hobby, so I work when I have time.

• The game will contain animations. It would be nice to have an animator for scenes, but I guess we will see when the first release is ready. Maybe someone will show a willingness to join. I would also like someone to be involved in the coding as it takes time.

• Last but not least, I hope someone will be interested to see what how it is going and try the first release. However, until it is done, I can only show some previews. I will be following the thread and will answer some questions if there are any. If no one cares. Then just wait until some time next month until it is ready.

Great news, tempting previews!
Have been periodically checking this thread just to see something like this and it is finally happening.

Two men in the same house competing against each other was a very unique idea of this game and encounters leading to small corruptions and sometimes failing to go to the next level was very fun to play. I hope you will take things as slow as possible and I would love to see some failed corruption attempts sometimes as it was in the original game.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Check my post above. Right now I am reluctant to make Tasha as MC. Her corruption can be implemented in other ways. Some scenes can potentially be given entirely to Tasha. But not more than that I think.
I am replaying the game in depth right now. I liked the idea of Tasha as MC as I found it a bit awkward sometimes switching characters between son and dad. But more than that, I didn't want to have to chose. With Tasha as the protagonist, you can have both son/dad develop corruption/blackmail/love/lust paths with her at the same time. Just some thoughts...but I will send more ideas after I finish the replay...

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I am replaying the game in depth right now. I liked the idea of Tasha as MC as I found it a bit awkward sometimes switching characters between son and dad. But more than that, I didn't want to have to chose. With Tasha as the protagonist, you can have both son/dad develop corruption/blackmail/love/lust paths with her at the same time. Just some thoughts...but I will send more ideas after I finish the replay...
How would that work without it being another female lead harassment/corruption/cheating game where the end game is usually your directly turning the innocent/loyal female MC into a cock hungry a cum dumpster, not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't think stat gating with the dad and son works because they both want in Tasha's pants from day one and Tasha isn't held back by being in another relationship and despite the name she wasn't really that innocent. It's an issue I have with female lead VN games they're about directly turning the female MC into a whore or slut sometimes to the extent of being a cum dumpster. Unless Tasha is going to seduce or help dad/son seduce other female characters, it's kind of a more limited direction.

It's been years since I last played this but IMO it's a fundamental change to part of what this game's appeal was if you're in control of Tasha, getting to make choices for both the father or the son kind of took away the competition aspect a bit which is why I think separate paths is better and allows for more replayability. Things can still happen in the opposite path "off screen" so the competition still gets points but another thing I'm not a fan of is taking the POV away from your MC to show something, so if Tasha and the competion are doing something the MC shouldn't know unless he's either there or some way he sees it, a bunch of random events would be ideal as well to earn/lose/cause the other side to lose/gain points and frankly this should include avoidable NTR with everyone, with Ala being a matter of which MC you choose. If anything, keeping the original intent behind the game you could expand upon and make it a bit more slow burn and make Tasha actually more innocent and naive instead of what actually did feel like she was kind of manipulating things. Hell, with enough corruption you could have Tasha getting a father/son double team route.

It's more complex but choosing if you want to play the father or the son and then compete against the other with the love/loyalty stats needing to be at certain thresholds to keep her exclusive and then you have corruption and how that factor's in is the more ideal set up. Then you have the other girls that could be done in this way with their own set thresholds.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
How would that work without it being another female lead harassment/corruption/cheating game where the end game is usually your directly turning the innocent/loyal female MC into a cock hungry a cum dumpster, not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't think stat gating with the dad and son works because they both want in Tasha's pants from day one and Tasha isn't held back by being in another relationship and despite the name she wasn't really that innocent. It's an issue I have with female lead VN games they're about directly turning the female MC into a whore or slut sometimes to the extent of being a cum dumpster. Unless Tasha is going to seduce or help dad/son seduce other female characters, it's kind of a more limited direction.

It's been years since I last played this but IMO it's a fundamental change to part of what this game's appeal was if you're in control of Tasha, getting to make choices for both the father or the son kind of took away the competition aspect a bit which is why I think separate paths is better and allows for more replayability. Things can still happen in the opposite path "off screen" so the competition still gets points but another thing I'm not a fan of is taking the POV away from your MC to show something, so if Tasha and the competion are doing something the MC shouldn't know unless he's either there or some way he sees it, a bunch of random events would be ideal as well to earn/lose/cause the other side to lose/gain points and frankly this should include avoidable NTR with everyone, with Ala being a matter of which MC you choose. If anything, keeping the original intent behind the game you could expand upon and make it a bit more slow burn and make Tasha actually more innocent and naive instead of what actually did feel like she was kind of manipulating things. Hell, with enough corruption you could have Tasha getting a father/son double team route.

It's more complex but choosing if you want to play the father or the son and then compete against the other with the love/loyalty stats needing to be at certain thresholds to keep her exclusive and then you have corruption and how that factor's in is the more ideal set up. Then you have the other girls that could be done in this way with their own set thresholds.
I kind of agree. You know for a moment I though that making Tasha as MC would bring something fresh but then I realized that it will not work. And feedback from people also confirms that. As that would be a different game. But when it comes to making a remake it is better to strengthen something that worked before and get rid, as much as possible, other stuff that did not work. Tomorrow I will post a new update about the progress with more details and a bunch of new previews.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Progress so far:
I am still rendering the scenes and necessary images for the game. In addition, I am not yet done with the coding .However, the most things around the house is done. Still need to do some locations in the city.

Anyways, so what it is going to look like. At the start of the game you will be given a choice (David or Alex). So far I am working only on Dad's route. I am still not sure if the first release will any contain Alex's content. Considering the amount of content I planned for David, it should suffice for a start.

I have implemented a very simple economy system how David runs his company. It is going to a part of the gameplay but skippable. Plus, you would have to do it like once a week so it is not going to be a big deal. However, it will control the money income, and will be integrated in the story. In addition, David would have to pay salary to Tasha.

The amount of hours per day is going to be reduce to only 3 or 4 (morning, day, afternoon, etc.). In that case a player does not need to click on a time button hundred times to get to a simple event.

The point system is not yet done.

I am planning to make some simple competitional mechanic. It is not yet done. To give you an idea it is simple, David will have opportunities to get Alex busy and thus focus more on Tasha. However, if he ignores him, Alex will intervene into many events and Tasha will eventually get more interested in Alex. The reverse pattern will for Alex gameplay. I have a good idea in my mind but we will see how it is going to work when implemented in the game.

The game will develop slower than the original game. I am not going to rush any events. I personally like 'slow burning'. But it does not mean that scenes are going to be boring or not hot.

I can't promise to finish it in October. The thing is when i am done with everything what is planned, I would like to see whether everything works fine or something needs tweaking and rework. However, when the coding of the basis is done it will go much faster thereafter.

That is all for now.

Sep 14, 2023
I love this game, I know it's a sandbox game, but you got to wonder how stupid Tasha must be, to every day ask the same question about difference between 'I am used to' and 'I used to'.

At least dev could have added 10-20 different items, every time another or so. At least you would see progress in her english...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
She's just a slow learner. My input is, if you choose your male MC, to be able to see how the other guy is gaining momentum and his scenes with Tasha if we're failing. Greatest point of this game for me was well implemented NTR moments which are pretty much lost if MC is the guy winning. Choosing Alex and being able to see how dad's doing (and vice versa) is essential imo.

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
Progress so far:
I am still rendering the scenes and necessary images for the game. In addition, I am not yet done with the coding .However, the most things around the house is done. Still need to do some locations in the city.

Anyways, so what it is going to look like. At the start of the game you will be given a choice (David or Alex). So far I am working only on Dad's route. I am still not sure if the first release will any contain Alex's content. Considering the amount of content I planned for David, it should suffice for a start.

I have implemented a very simple economy system how David runs his company. It is going to a part of the gameplay but skippable. Plus, you would have to do it like once a week so it is not going to be a big deal. However, it will control the money income, and will be integrated in the story. In addition, David would have to pay salary to Tasha.

The amount of hours per day is going to be reduce to only 3 or 4 (morning, day, afternoon, etc.). In that case a player does not need to click on a time button hundred times to get to a simple event.

The point system is not yet done.

I am planning to make some simple competitional mechanic. It is not yet done. To give you an idea it is simple, David will have opportunities to get Alex busy and thus focus more on Tasha. However, if he ignores him, Alex will intervene into many events and Tasha will eventually get more interested in Alex. The reverse pattern will for Alex gameplay. I have a good idea in my mind but we will see how it is going to work when implemented in the game.

The game will develop slower than the original game. I am not going to rush any events. I personally like 'slow burning'. But it does not mean that scenes are going to be boring or not hot.

I can't promise to finish it in October. The thing is when i am done with everything what is planned, I would like to see whether everything works fine or something needs tweaking and rework. However, when the coding of the basis is done it will go much faster thereafter.

That is all for now.

Fantastic. Congratulations. It look very nice. Regarding the Alex or David routes, you should leave them open, so that at any time you can go with one or the other, with the option of changing routes in the future, since you are going to focus on the first one.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Fantastic. Congratulations. It look very nice. Regarding the Alex or David routes, you should leave them open, so that at any time you can go with one or the other, with the option of changing routes in the future, since you are going to focus on the first one.
That kind of undermines the whole premise of there being competition between the two.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Just a short update: I've finished rendering all the planned scenes. Now it's only coding and writing left. It takes a while, but we're getting there. I'll see if overall it's going to be very little content; then, I might render some additional scenes. I total, there are 300+ renders, but those include some animations. So I might end up with 200+ for the first release. The first release is challenging; it requires setting up some mechanics. Once they're done, there will be more time for story and development.

I'm about to start creating a new competition mechanism for David-Alex. So if anyone has some ideas, feel free to share. I've planned to make something simple, but I'm open to considering new ideas.

As always, here are a couple of new previews.

jesame

Jul 1, 2018
Great to hear that you are back in work, but in my honest opinion I think that playing from perspective from father/son is way more interesting. Since tasha is the damsel in distress it will be interesting how the two can compete against each other with their decisions.
I would rather see that from pov of father or a son and just follow two routes somehow per each one.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah old system was alright, aside from the fact that when actually something happened, Alex couldn't spy on Tasha x David and the opposite

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
Since the idea is two routes. I propose to always leave the options open. So that the situations can be resumed and the story developed with variables that if not done now, can be done later. That Alex and David never coincide, but that they may coincide in the future. It's a generic idea.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
UPDATE:

It's coming closer and closer to the first release. Around 80% is done. All planned renders are done, and 95% of the writing is completed. It is only coding and testing that are left for the most part. I might need some help with testing and proofreading if someone is willing to help prior to release. We can get to that when I finish the coding.

The image folder now contains 878 items. Well, animations and some interface elements might be around 200-300 items, but that still leaves at least 500 renders (I am just too lazy to count). In comparison, the original game (0.9 version) contained 864 images in the image folder.

I will give exact numbers closer to release. Right now, my folders are a little in a chaotic state. So, I need to organize them first.

In this release, we will play as David, something that was very limited in the original game. So, it is going to be something new.

Nonetheless, as it is the first release, do not expect that Tasha will jump into David's bed. I want to establish the ground for different routes. But it doesn't mean that scenes are going to be just in a blah blah blah fashion.

A preview give an idea of side job for Tasha. That is entirely an optional series of events. Depending on feedback I will see how much of those will be done in the future. Just to tell you that it is going to be only a single event from this category in the first release.

That is all for now.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
UPDATE:

It's coming closer and closer to the first release. Around 80% is done. All planned renders are done, and 95% of the writing is completed. It is only coding and testing that are left for the most part. I might need some help with testing and proofreading if someone is willing to help prior to release. We can get to that when I finish the coding.

The image folder now contains 878 items. Well, animations and some interface elements might be around 200-300 items, but that still leaves at least 500 renders (I am just too lazy to count). In comparison, the original game (0.9 version) contained 864 images in the image folder.

I will give exact numbers closer to release. Right now, my folders are a little in a chaotic state. So, I need to organize them first.

In this release, we will play as David, something that was very limited in the original game. So, it is going to be something new.

Nonetheless, as it is the first release, do not expect that Tasha will jump into David's bed. I want to establish the ground for different routes. But it doesn't mean that scenes are going to be just in a blah blah blah fashion.

A preview give an idea of side job for Tasha. That is entirely an optional series of events. Depending on feedback I will see how much of those will be done in the future. Just to tell you that it is going to be only a single event from this category in the first release.

That is all for now.

Yeah hit me up in private message, can proof read if req

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes