• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Just before Tasha and Father became sex.
Save file PLZ ...

Alex first sex with Tasha.
I keep failing.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Just before Tasha and Father became sex.
Save file PLZ ...

Alex first sex with Tasha.
I keep failing.
Sorry, the weekend David/Tasha where he blackmail her for BJ is the key for David path Alex out for sex. Before this weekend comes up Alex have to ask Tasha about the cottage and relation ship than continue with lesson. Alex/Tasha also you can ask her first to watch her naked in the morning - bathroom- if the beside the BJ and boobsjob the sex comes in David/Ala go to the Cottage. Tasha no more only with Alex later in 0.9, look at the new walkthrough there is all as I said. Means if you get save ( I have one ) before David/Tasha have real sex it´s to late and Alex already out with David/Tasha BJ scene done.

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Sorry, the weekend David/Tasha where he blackmail her for BJ is the key for David path Alex out for sex. Before this weekend comes up Alex have to ask Tasha about the cottage and relation ship than continue with lesson. Alex/Tasha also you can ask her first to watch her naked in the morning - bathroom- if the beside the BJ and boobsjob the sex comes in David/Ala go to the Cottage. Tasha no more only with Alex later in 0.9, look at the new walkthrough there is all as I said. Means if you get save ( I have one ) before David/Tasha have real sex it´s to late and Alex already out with David/Tasha BJ scene done.
Thanks for the reply
I solved it.

For the Tasha and Father event,
Alex got no Relation to Tasha.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi i'm day 85 and Tanya don't want to appear in my bedroom while i fuck Tasha ... it's 21.00 and i don't help her but she doesn't appear... it's randomn or i've a problem ?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
hi i'm day 85 and Tanya don't want to appear in my bedroom while i fuck Tasha ... it's 21.00 and i don't help her but she doesn't appear... it's randomn or i've a problem ?
I have the same issue. If tried several weeks without success.
well the Walktrought Day 86 it says "IF YOU DIDN‘T HELP TANYA WITH HER LESSONS SHE MAY INTERRUPT YOU NOW."

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
No, it's not random. First of all it only can happen on tuesdays because that's the day when Tanya is in the house. Before you have sex with Tasha you have to play the "finger-game" ("How many fingers, Alex?"). If you choose the right option then Alex should pick "Blowjob" or "Sex". If he choose "Titjob" or "Blowjob on the bed" Tanya won't show up.
If Alex don't guess the right number of fingers Tasha will choose the position (randomly). In this case Tanya will show up if Tasha says "I think a blowjob would be the best for tonight" or "I need your dick inside me tonight".
Of course you can use Save/Load to get to the point easily.
Please keep in mind that Tanya will interrupt Alex/Tasha only once.

If this describtion doesn't work please check the value of the variable "alaalextalk". Open console (SHIFT + O), enter "alaalextalk" and press ENTER. If the value is higher than "6" you went too far on the Alex/Ala-path before (helping Tanya with lessons).

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes