• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Au-Pair Innocence Fan Art

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Is it cause one of them is Genesis 3 and the other is Genesis 8?

There's a pose converter out there, so poses for either generation work for the other.
Is not the poses that are screwing up, its the damn hair that fucks up. If you look on my latest picture, the right ponytail works fine, but the left one duplicates itself when I change poses. Sometime they'll flatten out, spread out, move up, down, and replicate. So yes, I had to switch from Gen 8 to Gen 3 and it seems to work better. Was hoping to use Gen 8 since I have better Morphs/clothes, but I'll take it.

Thank you for your help though. I am still learning all this.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Is not the poses that are screwing up, its the damn hair that fucks up. If you look on my latest picture, the right ponytail works fine, but the left one duplicates itself when I change poses. Sometime they'll flatten out, spread out, move up, down, and replicate. So yes, I had to switch from Gen 8 to Gen 3 and it seems to work better. Was hoping to use Gen 8 since I have better Morphs/clothes, but I'll take it.

Thank you for your help though. I am still learning all this.
I very highly recommend any hair by the Published Artist AprilYSH. Very easy to manipulate and is the least demanding on your render engine, whether you use 3delight or Iray.

Reactions: Thanos247

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I very highly recommend any hair by the Published Artist AprilYSH. Very easy to manipulate and is the least demanding on your render engine, whether you use 3delight or Iray.
Thank you, I'll check that out. Its nice to hear from someone with experience.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Nice art thread
What about other girls from this game? Forgot their names the brunette hottie wife and the blonde (her sister i guess).

For later you can put a tattoo 'queen of spades' on Triss back. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Krull

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Not to me. I just have blender and photoshop skills. :p
It’s a shame because I kinda like that Supergirl and am looking to do a project with her and many DC characters. I already have Posion Ivy, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman and Zatana. Supergirl I don’t have but want

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It’s a shame because I kinda like that Supergirl and am looking to do a project with her and many DC characters. I already have Posion Ivy, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman and Zatana. Supergirl I don’t have but want
Are you asking fan art thread for DC heroines?
If you ask a game, you know there is already one which is popular already.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Are you asking fan art thread for DC heroines?
If you ask a game, you know there is already one which is popular already.
Your referring to Something Unlimited correct? And that’s all 2D stuff as I’m interested in 3D models

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Yep that one. But you have a point. 3d one will be fun also.
I’m working on something like that myself but am in VERY early stages. So that’s kinda why I need a Supergirl outfit. Going for Marvel as well and already have Storm, Phoenix, Black Widow and Rouge.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I’m working on something like that myself but am in VERY early stages. So that’s kinda why I need a Supergirl outfit. Going for Marvel as well and already have Storm, Phoenix, Black Widow and Rouge.
Can you add Emma Frost,She-Hulk,Psylocke and Polaris.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Nice art thread
What about other girls from this game? Forgot their names the brunette hottie wife and the blonde (her sister i guess).

For later you can put a tattoo 'queen of spades' on Triss back. :evilsmile:
Post a few screenshots, I can help identify them for you.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I completely forgot about Psylocke and Emma Frost. But your right, there is a fan base for them out there. Since she has an Asian face, do you think this model works for Psy?

Or maybe this?

Reactions: armion82

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Or maybe this?
It’s an older model that won’t work for what I’m doing. Looks nice though, but mixing it with newer models is like playing a video game with PS3 and PS4 graphics in one game. It won’t look right