Au Naturel - Natural Realistic Looking Models

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 3, 2020
games with realistic graphic i already played: Monkey Business, Making Memories, Reclaiming the Lost, Light of My Life,Mirror Mine, Jason, Coming of Age, Red Lucy, Golden Mean ,Living with Vicky ,True Bond ,Halloween's Whispered Fate ,Bare Witness
Wicked Paradise. I like incest (mom-son) and i don't like futa
Hmm seems like you've played most of the best in the M/S Natural niche. I guess I'd recommend these as well:
A Ghostly Desire : Sitho (not a fan of the gameplay)​
Behind The Closed Door : LBW (Extremely short)​
NTRMAN Games (if you don't mind 2D -- Also you'll have to go off-site to find these Elsewhere™)​
Come Home : R.J. Rhodes (Solid, wish there was more mom content though)​
Gates Motel : P_S_Y_C_H_O (Highly recommended)​
Ravenous : Lament Entertainment (Highly recommended, if younger characters bother you avoid it)​
Mothers & Daughters : Spin256 (Not great but not bad either - great looking characters though)​

Games I haven't played yet but you might find interesting:
A Seduced Wife : Stef Story​
Love in Flux : DezraGames​

Aslanici67

Nov 5, 2022
Hmm seems like you've played most of the best in the M/S Natural niche. I guess I'd recommend these as well:
A Ghostly Desire : Sitho (not a fan of the gameplay)​
Behind The Closed Door : LBW (Extremely short)​
NTRMAN Games (if you don't mind 2D -- Also you'll have to go off-site to find these Elsewhere™)​
Come Home : R.J. Rhodes (Solid, wish there was more mom content though)​
Gates Motel : P_S_Y_C_H_O (Highly recommended)​
Ravenous : Lament Entertainment (Highly recommended, if younger characters bother you avoid it)​
Mothers & Daughters : Spin256 (Not great but not bad either - great looking characters though)​

Games I haven't played yet but you might find interesting:
A Seduced Wife : Stef Story​
Love in Flux : DezraGames​
thank you

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
NS-Evolution
Very realistic with the best animations. It also has a good amount of content, and the dev is always improving.
The downside is a long wait in between updates.

Dec 3, 2020
Wow, just wow. I finally caught up, and this easily is one of my favorite games right now. Thanks for the excellent suggestion. I'm honestly ashamed I hadn't played this before starting this thread since it easily is the ideal poster child of this niche genre. And thanks for the incredible game Lexie lecoeur. A patreon sub is definitely in order for such high quality work. Keep it up!

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Wow, just wow. I finally caught up, and this easily is one of my favorite games right now. Thanks for the excellent suggestion. I'm honestly ashamed I hadn't played this before starting this thread since it easily is the ideal poster child of this niche genre. And thanks for the incredible game Lexie lecoeur. A patreon sub is definitely in order for such high quality work. Keep it up!
Thanks for your comment, it helps me discover this thread and lots of other games. I can't wait to hear your opinion on the next update I'm planning, as I think you're going to see a level up on the renders ;)

prologue_S10_58_t.png

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I had this feeling as well. I ignored it for a very long time but it's one of the best games on this website. I just hope we get more content with Jason's mom and sis.

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
I probably should have learned by now to not judge a book by the cover - but I did.
I have seen Light of my Life in the Latest Game & Update section, but just totally ignored it and not even opened the page. I just made the assumption from the thumbnail that it was made by someone with complete lack of Daz skills.

Well, curiosity got the better of me and I gave it a try - and I couldn't have been more wrong! It's a wonderful story and made with such love that I think there are few if any better VN's in my opinion. Only finished chapter two, but I am hooked!

Anyway, still think it deserves to be here, at least the... uh... the elder room mate? Forgot what they original titles were. Even though I love the game I still think she looks like Marilyn Manson.

Edit: Oops, I posted in the wrong thread, I thought this was the appreciation thread for the less beautiful characters. Ah well...

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Oops, I posted in the wrong thread
They sorta fit here as well. A bit on the chubby side and with somewhat sagging breasts of a specific shape. Not all people IRL look like picture perfect models.
Btw totally agree with what you say about the game, I discovered it in a similar way.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I probably should have learned by now to not judge a book by the cover - but I did.
I have seen Light of my Life in the Latest Game & Update section, but just totally ignored it and not even opened the page. I just made the assumption from the thumbnail that it was made by someone with complete lack of Daz skills.

Well, curiosity got the better of me and I gave it a try - and I couldn't have been more wrong! It's a wonderful story and made with such love that I think there are few if any better VN's in my opinion. Only finished chapter two, but I am hooked!

Anyway, still think it deserves to be here, at least the... uh... the elder room mate? Forgot what they original titles were. Even though I love the game I still think she looks like Marilyn Manson.

Edit: Oops, I posted in the wrong thread, I thought this was the appreciation thread for the less beautiful characters. Ah well...
I can never get past how the two main love interests look. Tried a few times just didn't work for me.

Dec 3, 2020

Yeah I wholeheartedly feel the same way. The game is quite the gem. But I also can sympathize with people's strong dislike of the art style. It's a uniquely divisive title.

Also in a weird way one could argue that slightly "ugly" characters are a perfect fit for the natural sub-genre given the whole point is atypical, realistic features. The 10/10 Victoria Secret model beauty standards within VN have become the overwhelming norm and therefore anything deviating from this standard is considered "ugly". It honestly bores me to tears seeing how painfully uniform its all gotten and was half the reason I started this thread. I and many others in this thread seem to agree that there is great beauty and character in the little flaws. I personally don't even look at them as detriments, but little details that make them seem much more real. Sometimes you need a little asymmetry to spice things up. japanese cracked pottery gold.png

Last edited:

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
I had a girlfriend many years ago that was really into hand-made things. She couldn't stand mass produced items. I thought she was really weird about it. As I have become older and are less influenced and more capable of forming my own opinions, I realize how right she was. I mean I still prefer my dinnerware and glasses and stuff mass produced. But I now see beauty in the imperfect. Back then I think it was only being outdoors in the nature I saw beauty in things that weren't symmetrical and perfect.

I believe it's scientific proven that symmetrical faces are perceived by most as more beautiful. Which actually makes it challenging for game developers to create "ugly" people without exaggerating. You know, because most 3D models are only created half and then the other half is just mirrored.

I could also make a long list of things that annoys me in VN's were the creators seems to go for quantity rather than quality. So I really appreciate those who goes the extra mile to create unique characters. And I appreciate you, Brine_Basilisk, for starting this thread.

• Red Heart

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
I want to add a few recommendations myself:

The Silver Lining - 2D CG but different I think - not much action yet - or maybe I am on the wrong path? But looks very promising.

The Promise (The beginning) - Probably not for everyone with sandbox style and some grinding.

Tabletop Bornstar - One of my absolute favourites. Again 2D CG and the main character is rather pretty, but the rest of them are a healthy mix :ROFLMAO:

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
Silver Lining has been a delightful surprise. The artwork is very good, and I do love the main character... she's cute as hell, damn!

Reactions: Demnor
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote