• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MisterCs

Mar 6, 2024
quick patch to enable night scenes for chapter 1 . in your "game" folder make a folder called "scenario" and inside that make a folder called "chapter1" inside that place this file . (if you get an error simply click ignore)

edit: added a patch to enable the night scenes for chapter 2 . simply extract the file and put the "chapter2" folder inside the scenario folder
Just letting you know in case you didn't that there is a bug with the Christa mini game, something to do with "tshirt"

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
good on you man, doing the lords work (sort of)
also see if you can add Hange night scene(s) back in, I think its missing
pretty sure i added that back . maybe i did not update it here. either way it will be there once i post the fix .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
wow u made a patch, are u a programmer ?
nah i wish . if i had proper knowledge this patch would be so much better . rn the patch only works cause season 1 and 2 are separate so i just put the old script version of season 1 as for season 2 i just had to change few a few labels from false to true. ideally the dev should have just made a patch or make a single label that enables disables the content cause as of rn you have to manually enable every night scene are re write all dialogue for elsa if you want a full restoration .

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes