UrMomis5738

Nov 27, 2020
Here is a quick little gallery unlocker for 0.18.1.
It should work with future game versions as well.
Currently there is a bug with one of Annie's scenes in arc 2 and from what I understand it can't be unlocked, but I couldn't be arsed to fix it. If the dev fixes it, it will show there.

Just place it in \Attack_on_survey_corps\game\.

Edit: It changes whether you've seen every label of the game. There are some menu options and checks that work the same way as the gallery lock, so it may change the gameplay a little (though to be honest it most probably will speed the game up).
Is it possible to use this on android without joiplay?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Are the night interactions completely removed from base game ? Or do we unlock them later on ?
technically they are not removed its just disabled . if you managed to save during to the night scenes you can still do it without a patch. however otherwise you cant access it . point is the only way to view night scenes in the latest version is via the patch or save you cant unlock it otherwise .

Reactions: MisterD3vil

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
its the 1st love path tent scene . its a bug that it wont unlock in the gallery.
Ah, that's disappointing XD. I was hoping I missed something because Annie and Mikasa are my favorites. Btw do you know if they will they keep releasing scenes until they reach version 1.0, going up by 0.1? Because it's one of the few games I'd like not to see finished anytime soon.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Ah, that's disappointing XD. I was hoping I missed something because Annie and Mikasa are my favorites. Btw do you know if they will they keep releasing scenes until they reach version 1.0, going up by 0.1? Because it's one of the few games I'd like not to see finished anytime soon.
it does get new scenes on 0.1 until it reaches "full" . so rn it is in beta so i assume the next update 18.2 which might be full release will have new scenes . but if there is another 0.1 update after that like 18.3 it wont .

htetrete

May 21, 2022
Here is a quick little gallery unlocker for 0.18.1.
It should work with future game versions as well.
Currently there is a bug with one of Annie's scenes in arc 2 and from what I understand it can't be unlocked, but I couldn't be arsed to fix it. If the dev fixes it, it will show there.

Just place it in \Attack_on_survey_corps\game\.

Edit: It changes whether you've seen every label of the game. There are some menu options and checks that work the same way as the gallery lock, so it may change the gameplay a little (though to be honest it most probably will speed the game up).
didnt work

Reactions: MaterWelon99

isaussage

Aug 28, 2022
Gallery Unlocker for 0.18.1

This mod should work with all future and previous versions,
It should also work with almost any renpy game that has as gallery.

This mod SHOULD NOT affect gameplay.

Note that there is a bug : if you quit the game it crashes just before closing.

Extract the folder "game" and put it in root folder of the game.

Last edited:

holaaeee

Apr 1, 2022
how do we unlock the developer mode (shift+o) in game?? I want to try getting tons of Ap but I forgot the proccess since it been soo much time I havent played any games...

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
how do we unlock the developer mode (shift+o) in game?? I want to try getting tons of Ap but I forgot the proccess since it been soo much time I havent played any games...
this game uses an experimental build of renpy so the usual stuff like dev mode and urm dont really work well .

Reactions: holaaeee

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I tried this game two or three times and never go into it. Gave it a try yesterday, now I'm addicted. Do you need to complete Arc 1 to start Arc 2?

Aug 8, 2023
I'm not seeing much content in Arc 2. Does it pick up?
They’re going very slow. They’re only focusing on sex scenes and not having any story. Which is silly because the whole point of VNs and VN-style games is to have a story and setting accompanying the sex. For how long the game has been in production, the story hasn’t advanced at all. While technically it’s still in early arcs, at the pace they’re going, I don’t see them ever completing season one, let alone the entire rest of the series.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes