VN Unity Abandoned Atomic Girl [v0.0.4.1 Hot fix] [AtomicGirl]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There is a September 14th update on Patreon. Just an image though, pending new release.
It's my understanding that the abandoned tag is received due to no presence on here, and not necessarily updating on their Patreon. Could be wrong. But, I've always kept in mind that an abandoned tag on here doesn't mean the dev is completely finished.
That said, I didn't expect much out of this game, anyway. Kinda saw it being abandoned after the first month or so. lol

Reactions: aigimilan

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
That said, I didn't expect much out of this game, anyway. Kinda saw it being abandoned after the first month or so. lol
Honestly, it's still looking like it's completely abandoned.

Since July 12 there has been a single post on their patreon (single picture) , nothing in their blog on their website, no new tweets or replies on their twitter, etc.

These guys are all but silent and look like they uploaded a single image after a couple months so they could give the pretense that they are still working on it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Honestly, it's still looking like it's completely abandoned.

Since July 12 there has been a single post on their patreon (single picture) , nothing in their blog on their website, no new tweets or replies on their twitter, etc.

These guys are all but silent and look like they uploaded a single image after a couple months so they could give the pretense that they are still working on it.
I've seen this sorta scenario when the dev was in hopes of milking the patreons as long as possible...no intentions of continuing the project...hope it's not that case, but sad if it is.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Apparently, the developer is back and they had health issues. They are also located in Russia and they are trying to move their company and employees out of Russia. But, the developers supposedly were working on another game that they released a demo of on Patreon. You do not need to become a patron to access it. That game seems like they made a lot of progress on it. I do not know if they will continue working on this game or if it is just on hold. It seems like they are working on several games at the same time. But, they only want to announce that they are working on that game as of right now.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes