• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What should be focused on before the game comes to an end?

• More scat

• More bestiality

• Cherries needs to be popped before we see this through

• More size play

• What happened with the twins?

• You forgot about Kitty...

• More with the pregnant boss

• Expand on the nun's new 'tail'

• More farm stuff

• A magical dick on teacher?

Results are only viewable after voting.

grindosso

Jan 31, 2024
Is there a guide for what I'm supposed to do on the new version? I managed to see 2 new scenes with Alison and Leony, but everything else tells me there's nothing to do. Does it not work with an existing save?

Reactions: GeorgBrandt

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there a guide for what I'm supposed to do on the new version? I managed to see 2 new scenes with Alison and Leony, but everything else tells me there's nothing to do. Does it not work with an existing save?
There should be green sentence on right side of map. Click on it, after that visit yoga studio and new content is unlocked.

Reactions: GeorgBrandt

grindosso

Jan 31, 2024
It's the school actually. Enter Invisible, visit all locations invisible. That will.
Didn't work as well, I'll take a look at it after I come back from my trip, maybe try one of my other saves. If not I'll make a new one, not a big deal.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Didn't work as well, I'll take a look at it after I come back from my trip, maybe try one of my other saves. If not I'll make a new one, not a big deal.
I used a save that was made when i finished everything in 0.3. It is possible that the school part i simply forgot to finish and the new content suppose to kick in immediately. What this means if you left in something, anything, without you knowing in prior versions you may be stuck.

I can lend you my save but i don't know if you have scat and/or beasty on or off. For me, everything is on.

grindosso

Jan 31, 2024
I used a save that was made when i finished everything in 0.3. It is possible that the school part i simply forgot to finish and the new content suppose to kick in immediately. What this means if you left in something, anything, without you knowing in prior versions you may be stuck.

I can lend you my save but i don't know if you have scat and/or beasty on or off. For me, everything is on.
If you don't mind i'll take you up on the offer. And the settings dont matter iirc. I think i started the game with everything on and later turned off scat cus it was too much for me rofl

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you don't mind i'll take you up on the offer. And the settings dont matter iirc. I think i started the game with everything on and later turned off scat cus it was too much for me rofl
Here you go. You just have to return to map.
(Remove .save from persistent.save
Had to rename it otherwise it wouldn't let me upload this way)

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
When you start a new game it lets you choose what version to start from (Dev is a fucking gigachad for making it so btw). You don't even need to have an existing save.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2441751

Overview:
Embark on a sexcapade of epic and somewhat extreme proportions. With help and magic powers borrowed from a secretive succubus, hunt for ass-to-mouth sex in an unsuspecting city, using all necessary means.
This game is straight to the point, no TL;DR and heavily focused on anal sex.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-05-04
Developer: SnubbLR - -
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

SnubbLR, ATM, one of my favorite fetishes. (the dirtier, the better). Bestiality is a major plus. Anyways, this game is screaming for a mod to fade the textbox so that only the script is visible. Just a suggestion. Keep this game cumming. P.S., the girls are real cuties.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes