deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Who did you all pick to play as (or did you play as all three unlocked main characters)?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Chapter 3 Update:

In Athena's Revenge chapter 3 Queen Igret works behind the scenes.

Changes:

• Chapter 3
  • 7 animations
  • Minor dialog changes to chapter 2 battle scene
  • Added some perspective-specific Aden dialog to Chapter 1
  • Enable force-unlock of Aden's perspective for those who don't want to wait.
  • Add text for Aden's prologue (renders to be done next release)
  • More Aden perspective-specific dialog added to Chapter 2
  • Split out some Euryale-specific dialog into her perspective in Chapter 2
  • Added splash screen for android/PC
  • Aden prologue
  • Fix missing Igret image in chapter 3 scene
  • Add character names to picker images.
  • Added new scene in Aden's prologue.
  • Added and refactored several choices in chapters 1-3.
  • Added assets for Euryale-specific scene in chapter 3

homor

Oct 22, 2023
can we play only male protag and focuse only at his harem or he will be sharing with other female MC??

or have FMC and MMC their private harems?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
so u can play as male and just focus on his harem...no other MCs will interfere?
Not sure what you mean, but the other MCs are part of his harem. They don't block others from accessing the MC, but be warned: these are very powerful and independent women. It won't be easy to get them into your harem. It will be worth it though.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Not sure what you mean, but the other MCs are part of his harem. They don't block others from accessing the MC, but be warned: these are very powerful and independent women. It won't be easy to get them into your harem. It will be worth it though.
i just ended warlord and it looked good it had nice and strong story i liked it ( still i know there is some NTR behind for some degenerates :-D )

btw what is powerfull and independet womens? like they are independently fuck enything with pulse or i will watch them fuck others?...if yes i just dont want them in harem :D

oh and do i need to play games before? cause they are tagged just as female protag and i dont like that.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
i just ended warlord and it looked good it had nice and strong story i liked it ( still i know there is some NTR behind for some degenerates :-D )

btw what is powerfull and independet womens? like they are independently fuck enything with pulse or i will watch them fuck others?...if yes i just dont want them in harem :D

oh and do i need to play games before? cause they are tagged just as female protag and i dont like that.
If you've played Warlord, you already know a few of the girls. Stheno and Euryale are ancient goddess on a mission. Courting them will require very specific choices. So far, Ashmedai is the easiest to get, or rather, hard to avoid. She is a powerful succubus after all.

If you only play Aden, you shouldn't have to worry about your girls... You don't have to play the previous games of you don't want to. There's a recap that will bring you up to speed and you already know a bunch of the world history from Warlord.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
If you've played Warlord, you already know a few of the girls. Stheno and Euryale are ancient goddess on a mission. Courting them will require very specific choices. So far, Ashmedai is the easiest to get, or rather, hard to avoid. She is a powerful succubus after all.

If you only play Aden, you shouldn't have to worry about your girls... You don't have to play the previous games of you don't want to. There's a recap that will bring you up to speed and you already know a bunch of the world history from Warlord.
yeah stheno..not much girl to like and previouse mc fucked her before... i will try it i guess but idk...

corkui

Oct 22, 2022
1708940791958.png

The game has this message at the end, I must be reading it wrong, the only part that is free is adding it to the wishlist, because the game certainly isn't free on steam!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote