4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How do I "punish" female enemies? It says in the manual that it's W+O+ (bag!?), but I can't figure it out :/
You have to be past a certain point in the opening stage. At that point you will have this "bag" in your UI near your health and other bars. When it is showing there, you can punish female enemies that you have defeated.

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The game is indeed pretty good. I supported them on patreon for a while, but the progress was so slow that I pulled back my support.

Shasha

Oct 30, 2017
You have to be past a certain point in the opening stage. At that point you will have this "bag" in your UI near your health and other bars. When it is showing there, you can punish female enemies that you have defeated.
But what should I do? I don't know what buttons to press or if I have to click somewhere at all :(

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
Looks like it was released to lower tier patrons as well now, anyone have the new version?

Sgt_Pugsly

Aug 6, 2017
im slightly surprised that i cant find a single link anywhere for it, though i could get all 3 robf games... well, heres to hoping someone comes by and drops us a link for v0.12.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Looks like it was released to lower tier patrons as well now, anyone have the new version?
The problem with that lower tier is that you have to be a patron the moment they distribute that version. They don't make a post on Patreon that's locked unless you're a $3 patron with a download link. They send out an email instead. I think that makes it all the less likely that we'll find a version of it on the web somewhere.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
just tried that... its even more buggy than v0.1... not only my save before second stage boss is gone... it has a game break bug when you pick up certain item or access certain thing...

sexto sounds

Sep 25, 2017
just tried that... its even more buggy than v0.1... not only my save before second stage boss is gone... it has a game break bug when you pick up certain item or access certain thing...

this savedata file can skip bugs,but this game can only play the first and second stage.the prologue is not available to play,because of the game bugs.
If you using Wins7. You save file location should be here :
C:\Users\[PC Name]\AppData\Local\AG___Tia_P

Reactions: wxhw66 and Sheerley

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
ok so this game is broken i just picked up a gem you get after killing the very first enemy in the game and i got this

of Step Eventobj_player
for object par_gems:

Variable <unknown_object>.gem_green(100056, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_par_gems_Collision_3c27cdab_773c_4469_a15c_62fc95db0164
############################################################################################

and then it crashed.

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
I can only confirm, that the game crashes constantly when beating the boss at the end of stage one which is in fact because the boss drops gems, I saw a glimpse of yellow before it crashed. Unplayable right now. liked the sprites and would like to continue. Also the fact that the resolution and sound settings are not stored is bothersome. hope it gets an update soonish.

Code:
of  Step Eventobj_player
for object par_gems:

Variable <unknown_object>.gem_white(100054, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_par_gems_Collision_3c27cdab_773c_4469_a15c_62fc95db0164
############################################################################################
Code:
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of PreCreate Event
for object obj_girl03:

global variable name 'gem_white' index (100054) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scr_clear_autosave
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_clear_autosave (line 0)
gml_Room_rm_scene_town02_Create

Last edited:

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
If you kill the guy holding the girl last it doesn't crash so kill the girl boss first.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes