Unity - Completed - Asuna with Tactile Paco [Final] [Eromaze]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

i wouldn't consider this as a game, and it's not even a fun one at that. u just click some buttons until the gauge fills up. it's nice that we have a blue archive character. animations are good too.

3/5
  2. 3.00 star(s)

mysktar_

This ends up as another case of "It could have been an animation" but probably the creator wanted a bit more of money out of it.

Moreso of an interactive animation rather than a game, art is cool and VA is just regular moaning japanese girl, cool anyways. (y)

More blue archive is welcomed anytime, hope to see more.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

boredman110

There's not much to really see here. I can sum it up as "Press which actions you want to repeat as you spam the action button to fill up a gauge: the game". You essentially watch one scene with different actions being unlocked. Art and the live2d are ok, but the variations don't make up for rewatching the same scene over and over.

Frankly I'm confused as to why this is even plays like a game. I think this would've worked better as an animation instead. And as much as I get each person's personal preference in what actions they want, then why not just make an interactive animation instead of making a tedious "game"? (In a way this is more of an interactive animation than a game, but not as freeform compared to other ones available)

Overall this is good enough for a quick look but it really just feels like shovelware. Old flash games did this concept better years ago.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

salvya

The classic animation "game" made in Unity. Not a bad game at all if this is your thing and specially if you like Asuna, but there isn't much to it that what is obvious. A tentacle rape mini-game. The art is nice and it does what it promises so no much to complain.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Good animation and story, would love to see the rest of the girls in Blue Archive here! but not with random tentacles at all.

I liked that it got some story for this game, easy to go and very cool animation indeed.