lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Haha. i just watching this triss picture and was thinking i have I seen it before - it posing like on dandonfuga art. cool)

Reactions: Morathi

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Small update, not my words:
"⚡Important! Now the link to the archive with the exclusive set of the month will be sent to you via private messages on Patreon or Boosty. Full version of the set is only at the link.
Also, the exclusive set will not be opened in the general archive, that is, now only those patrons who were signed at a given time receive an exclusive set.
Reasons: sensitive content, protection from piracy."

As if artists think things won't be leaked eventually...

Reactions: fustei666

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Small update, not my words:
"⚡Important! Now the link to the archive with the exclusive set of the month will be sent to you via private messages on Patreon or Boosty. Full version of the set is only at the link.
Also, the exclusive set will not be opened in the general archive, that is, now only those patrons who were signed at a given time receive an exclusive set.
Reasons: sensitive content, protection from piracy."

As if artists think things won't be leaked eventually...
It works with party site, but if subs are wanna leak, they will

And yet it is a bit tricky, you can't get set for August in September for example, so for that Anna set we need an actual sub from Aug, or maybe gumroad in the future or something

It does makes it worse for pirates, yes, but at the same time it makes it worse for subs as well
Bcs, lets say you have to/decided to skip a couple of months maybe more, whatever reason is, now you won't get those sets = you won't have full collection and new subs won't have full collection = mad subs :p

That kinda exclusivity isn't the best one, better make a new tier for higher price for them, if it's worth it, ppl will pay ;)
like ADDITIONAL BIG SET OF THE MONTH for 8-10$, idk

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
It works with party site, but if subs are wanna leak, they will

And yet it is a bit tricky, you can't get set for August in September for example, so for that Anna set we need an actual sub from Aug, or maybe gumroad in the future or something

It does makes it worse for pirates, yes, but at the same time it makes it worse for subs as well
Bcs, lets say you have to/decided to skip a couple of months maybe more, whatever reason is, now you won't get those sets = you won't have full collection and new subs won't have full collection = mad subs :p

That kinda exclusivity isn't the best one, better make a new tier for higher price for them, if it's worth it, ppl will pay ;)
like ADDITIONAL BIG SET OF THE MONTH for 8-10$, hell, even his 15$ tier is cosmetic, put it there...
one reason I dont sub to some creators is because I wont get all Im paying for

Reactions: fustei666

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
I know what you mean I was a supporter too and hoped for the Witcher movie too and for the 2nd part of "Scarlet Night" with catwomen what was like 2month away of an release but then...
First one was with harley quinn and dogs...they made us dirty! A corect thing:finish the movie and realese it...but no ...

Reactions: randomguy6516265165