• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Asset name search

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
i wouldn't know, just seen it's on a couple daz models in the market pictures

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
& both have images using that hair, both from the same artist

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Maaaaaybe

1656960005984.png

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Maaaaaybe

View attachment 1907420
looks similar, but different, those images make it look also seem more clumped rather than natural looking hair, the main asset it requires is for g8.1, not sure on the backwards capability of the assets as still somewhat new to daz

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
looks similar, but different, those images make it look also seem more clumped rather than natural looking hair, the main asset it requires is for g8.1, not sure on the backwards capability of the assets as still somewhat new to daz
Base Figures: Genesis 8 Female, Genesis 8.1 Female

So that's not a problem. As for details on the looks, you'd have to try it and see what settings there are. Also other shaders etc might be used.

Edit: Though how you'd test it without buying it I don't know. It's not on here or the other download sites i frequent.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Base Figures: Genesis 8 Female, Genesis 8.1 Female

So that's not a problem. As for details on the looks, you'd have to try it and see what settings there are. Also other shaders etc might be used.

Edit: Though how you'd test it without buying it I don't know. It's not on here or the other download sites i frequent.
on the linked item, yes, but states requires..

Required Products: Fantasy Ponytail for Genesis 8.1 Female

Which on that does state only 8.1

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
on the linked item, yes, but states requires..

Required Products: Fantasy Ponytail for Genesis 8.1 Female

Which on that does state only 8.1
Yes, that is indeed strange. Anyway, it's the only hair I've seen with that setup of ponytail, long and short bangs. The only way to proceed would be to actually test it and I'm not coughing up money to find out :)

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I know it's been quite a long time since you posted this and for anybody comment on it but is this probably the same hair style your looking for?
Megan clothes.png