RPGM Assassin Sara Translation?

Jun 1, 2017
Does anybody know if Assassin Sara: The Chaos Reaper (from Doujin Circle Gyu!) has a translation available, like Sword Princess Cistina or Treasure Hunter Mai?

EDIT 8/6/2020: Started a translation of this game myself. I'll be updating my thread on ULMF when I achieve progress.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't think this was a request just a question. Can't seem to find a translated version, just the original Japanese one ( on SVS if anyone wants it).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the game without error?
SVS above and are the only places I've been able to find it, otherwise the links are dead or flagged as dangerous (can't even find a torrent).

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Here it be!
Also forgot to mention i've got the Machine Translation done although the Main Menu sadly is impossible to change , so should i upload that for everyone or should i finish the game up? Not like i'm stopping anyways. Also well i've got only 600 pages of translation left lol.

Jun 1, 2017
Also forgot to mention i've got the Machine Translation done although the Main Menu sadly is impossible to change , so should i upload that for everyone or should i finish the game up? Not like i'm stopping anyways. Also well i've got only 600 pages of translation left lol.

So, are you machine translating the whole thing? Or are you only machine translating parts of the game?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So, are you machine translating the whole thing? Or are you only machine translating parts of the game?
I mean to say that i'm translating the whole thing but i've finished a separate machine translation, so should i upload machine first or finish the translation? Its gonna take a while to complete thus my question.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

indogirl25s

Dec 19, 2017
I mean to say that i'm translating the whole thing but i've finished a separate machine translation, so should i upload machine first or finish the translation? Its gonna take a while to complete thus my question.
Plz finish the translation, if you can. Playing the machine translation is no fun.

Reactions: RayAsher