• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FactoryDirect

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks, I'll add the planned tags.

For upload schedule, I'm planning on updating the game every 2-3 weeks, or when I finish a milestone. (Such as completing an Act, adding more than 1 major character path, etc..)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks, I'll add the planned tags.

For upload schedule, I'm planning on updating the game every 2-3 weeks, or when I finish a milestone. (Such as completing an Act, adding more than 1 major character path, etc..)
I checked the planned tags. Wait Ntr??

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
FDirect - Great job so far! Creating a "What if P5's Kamoshida won?"-type game is actually something I'd really been hoping someone would make. Was half-tempted to try it myself but I just don't have the art-side skills.

The girls look fantastic as they do in P5 and the animation is more and better then I was expecting. I'd prefer a Kamoshida who looks a bit more like the P5 version. The face on yours is... odd. But thankfully you focus more on the girls then him most of the time.

My ideal implementation of this game would feature more teacher-student manipulation and blackmail to get into the girl's pants as he attempts in P5 instead of the magical Marin Karin power you are using. But I can understand the decision. My idea would require a lot more writing and setup scenes, where as your methods let us get to the action a lot quicker.

Last edited:

FactoryDirect

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I checked the planned tags. Wait Ntr??

Yup. It's a choice heavy game and I'll make it pretty obvious. For anyone who wants to know what the NTR path is, I'll put it in spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FDirect - Great job so far! Creating a "What if P5's Kamoshida won?"-type game is actually something I'd really been hoping someone would make. Was half-tempted to try it myself but I just don't have the art-side skills.

The girls look fantastic as they do in P5 and the animation is more and better then I was expecting. I would prefer a Kamoshida who looks a bit more like the P5 version. The face on yours is... odd. But thankfully you focus more on the girls then him most of the time.

My ideal implementation of this game would feature more teacher-student pressure and blackmail to get with the girls as he attempts in P5 instead of the magical Marin Karin power you are using. But I can understand the decision. My idea would require a lot more writing and setup scenes, where as your methods lets us get to the action a lot quicker.
The Love path will have more teacher/student moments, while the corruption path will have the mind control -> turning girls into his slaves, etc...

I'm making the love path a slow burn. There will be action by the end of Act 1 for it, but the beginning parts are going to be slow.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1712936026867.png
Halfway point of Act 1, Kamoshida will have the choice to tell Haru to gather blackmail evidence on her father. If you make a few other choices, it can lead to her father NTR-ing Kamoshida with Haru.
...might just be me.....but that don't sound like ntr.....
....more like using ur resources to get what u want......
...thx for the share.....good luck....

Reactions: hadbla

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Someone should make a game as Kamoshida who corrupts the Shadows of the girls, affecting and corrupting the girls in the real world.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote