EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1681477892740.jpeg

Overview:
One day, Zoey and her boyfriend got into a car accident.
She survived like a miracle.
But the boyfriend must fall into the state of sleeping princes.
Demon of lust "Asmodeus" was the one who used magic to save her.

Asmodeus makes an offer.
Will help heal the boyfriend?
If Zoey helps him accumulate the Power of Lust.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-20
Release Date: 2022-05-04
Developer: Short Hair Simp -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Dukerogers1515 thanks for the link

2b7bbfefd7de954af0f1634ce338818d.png RYHoBy.png CkLE+e.png wYlhHy.png xOt86K.png JkUPGk.png XAIA5b.png 8f3cab9b789c96775e83e6b5c585b1aa.png zMKinD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
nah man i'd break up with her as soon as I woke up from the coma, i'm thankful but I ain't THAT thankful to raise her puppies you know what I mean?
Also she's literally getting fucked by a dog in the banner, how did you miss the bestiality tag?

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Wow the dialog is bad. 30 seconds in and already cringing.

2 minutes in..... and its getting worse. To anyone thinking of trying this, if horribly bad dialog is a turn off I would avoid this game. Almost every sentence is cringeworthy and I have played some games that have pretty bad dialog.... this may be the worst of them.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
nah man i'd break up with her as soon as I woke up from the coma, i'm thankful but I ain't THAT thankful to raise her puppies you know what I mean?
Also she's literally getting fucked by a dog in the banner, how did you miss the bestiality tag?
She did save you, but… a dog is a bit much.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
just plain laziness all around

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
I'm not one to just bitch without offering constructive criticism, so please keep that in mind while I complain.

I hope this was not meant to be a demo for a completed game, it is very full of bugs and seems very incomplete. I know that Demos are intentionally incomplete, but not like this game. For example, one of the h-scene guys is buried in a spot you cannot get to. Some map transitions have icons that disappear when you go through them leaving you to wonder how to get back. Those same icons also disappear at night. Also, the forced timing on the conversations is very painful after the first time through. Here's my recommendations for the author:
1) keep your map transitions consistent
2) Areas where you can and cannot walk are not clearly defined on these maps - please redesign. You've got visible barries in some places that the character can walk through and others invisible barriers to places that should be passable.
3) scene variations - first time scenes should not be played back on repeats - the dialogue and timing should be updated to reflect the 2nd time she lifts her dress to flash someone, etc. This is especially true when interacting with the same people. Alternatives are to make sure she never runs into the same people twice using randomized NPC appearances or create conditional dialogue for the NPCs so she doesn't have the same interaction when going back again. You can also use both - a mix of scheduled regular NPCs and randomized generated NPCs.
4) Dialogue timing - I think you are using timed scripts for dialogue in order to get the heart icons to appear over NPCs after starting a conversation- as a player, sitting through that is annoying and game breaking. I'd suggest instead setting a pair of flags on NPCs - if they have H-scene dialogue Y/N and If the character has interacted with them in the current time period Y/N. If both of those are Y then leave the Heart icon above the character - after the scene is done, flip the flags and let the icon go away without any timed scripts.
5) On every map make a list of every interaction point and do a playtest making sure you can get there when you are supposed to. If the MC cannot get to a destination on the map because they are not yet ready to, make sure to put up some indicator letting players know that they have to try again later after something has changed. This can be as simple as a pile of junk in front of the NPC on the map while the NPC uses an animation to make it look like he is cleaning it up or something similar.

I hope this game gets fixed and proceed to be a better product or goes complete away and stops taking up my time.

Kijeryn

Jun 19, 2022
All Ive seen is a facial, everything else says it needs the full version. How are you guys seeing the rest of the content?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes