• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

as I rewrap rpy files

DarlLord999

Dec 19, 2018
Quiero traducir un juego y no sé cómo volver a empaquetar los archivos rpy que utilizo para traducir

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
So, my poor Spanish skills don't really help here. I understood that you want to repackage the rpy files after translation, but you don't explain if you want them as rpyc file (in which case it's automatic, just launch the game and Ren'py will do it for you), or if you're talking about the rpa archives (in which case, is what you are looking for).
This said, translating by directly editing the rpy files is not the way to do. Firstly you'll need to redo it with every single update of the game, secondly your files may revert changes made by the original author in this update. There's few threads around there talking about translation of Ren'py games, use the powerful search feature of the forum to find them.

Oh, by the way, it's more efficient to translate the whole message, not just the title of the thread. This forum is an English speaking place with few exceptions, almost only limited to generic threads (like by example the french version of "how-to translate ren'py games" or the few "is there other [country] guys ?" ones).