[R>Artist 2D] Paid Artist needed for teacher corruption game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
- Private Lessons is a short VN game about being stuck with your super strict teacher taking up most of your free time with tutoring lessons. After you find a website advertising a powder, you start to slowly corrupt your teacher and turn her into either a sex-loving, seductive woman, or a buff jock who loves working out. Try your best to get her to drink the powder each day to slowly get her to cast off her old strict self, and try something new.

Developer:
- Itch io:
- Patreon:
- Discord: cartoonnickname

Looking for:
-2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Paid.

Work commitment:
- One off project. slowly working on script between other projects

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: cartoonnickname

Job Description:
- Can do 2d anime style art. CGs with object interaction and dynamic angles. Is ok with r18 situations and artwork. Another big thing is fmg content, this is a important part of the game.

Additional comments:
- Backgrounds are a plus
- If you cant do fmg and I enjoy your art, you may still get it. I can always get another artist if need be.
- I've got a ton of other projects so the work may come and go at times as I work between everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: CRISDARK31

sutema

Nov 18, 2018
Hello, are you still looking?
I don't have experience with game work yet but I like the idea of corruption
My pixvi:
A bit of my work: 108800331_p0_master1200.jpg for fans.png x6rEryp8RB8w5dVdxDB3puxIwMQ1f0i8dFWfQD7I5hs_master1200.jpg

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Hello, are you still looking?
I don't have experience with game work yet but I like the idea of corruption
My pixvi:
A bit of my work: View attachment 2892263 View attachment 2892264 View attachment 2892265
Well I did find an artist for this game. But I do have other games so I'll keep you in mind. I know I've been toying with a Zelda fmg game for a bit. I'm waiting to find an artist for that but if you'd like to connect on discord before I start looking feel free to.

sutema

Nov 18, 2018
hello thank you very much for your consideration and i am interested in producing something related to zelda , because i like gerudo a lot :)
and my discord is sutema#5608