Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

b1g k

Feb 16, 2018
nostalgia ... man, i remember deleting the girls and they say farewell/goodbye, hit me in the feel thinking about it now, damn.

Vortexzo

Oct 6, 2017
i had the full mod uploaded to mediafire back then but for no reason i lost everything in my folder :(

Screenshot 2023-06-06 212204.png

flyboy179

Feb 3, 2018
Ok i've gave this a shot. Dont know where the love comes from. Its certainingly more intereactive that most of what they put out these days but not by much. Honestly got more out of Sexy beach 3 and AA2.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Ok i've gave this a shot. Dont know where the love comes from. Its certainingly more intereactive that most of what they put out these days but not by much. Honestly got more out of Sexy beach 3 and AA2.
It is WAY MORE INTERACTIVE than other games. You need to explore the gameplay.
Love for this game comes from:
1. Girls personalities, honorifics, traits.
2. You can edit your girls as you please.
3. Interactions between the girls.
4. Interactions are the best for any other Illusion games.
5. It is not a boring Click and instant girl orgasm. You need to make your girls to orgasm.
6. Many mods and girl designs from fellow players.
It comes even with a cheat feature if you are brainless and can't progress with the girls by yourself. XD
That's it.

Last edited:

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
I need some help with textures mods, i try to install the mods with wizzard, supposedly i do everything right, wizzard says it's installed, but when I open the girl maker none of the clothes are there

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
I need some help with textures mods, i try to install the mods with wizzard, supposedly i do everything right, wizzard says it's installed, but when I open the girl maker none of the clothes are there
Clothes are not textures.
If you want to add clothes, you need to copy new clothes files into the respective folder.
Again, Clothes are not Textures. Clothes are made from textures.
Commonly textures must be located at corresponding folder for textures but some custom clothes uses textures along with clothes file.

Hope i helped you, friend.

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Usually the clothes go in \data\save\m_cos folder, sometimes they come with the textures "separately" and go in another folder \AG3\data\save\m_tex, in this case you must copy and paste both from the mod to the game folder.
And then open the maker, choose the girl and the clothes to use, and press the save button.
Which mod are you trying to use?

flyboy179

Feb 3, 2018
It is WAY MORE INTERACTIVE than other games. You need to explore the gameplay.
Love for this game comes from:
1. Girls personalities, honorifics, traits.
2. You can edit your girls as you please.
3. Interactions between the girls.
4. Interactions are the best for any other Illusion games.
5. It is not a boring Click and instant girl orgasm. You need to make your girls to orgasm.
6. Many mods and girl designs from fellow players.
It comes even with a cheat feature if you are brainless and can't progress with the girls by yourself. XD
That's it.

I'm seeing more of the perks but still kinda frustrated at how limited some of this is. Full disclousur AA2 was my first real illision game so I got more out of it's systems. The controls are pretty whack though, good on paper but with how limited the subs are most of hte content's pretty lost on me.

Nov 16, 2021
I am wondering if anyone knows of efforts similar to this where people are keeping the other studio Illusion games alive since it was announced that the studio will be shutting down and ending the sale of all of their games by August 31,2023.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
I am wondering if anyone knows of efforts similar to this where people are keeping the other studio Illusion games alive since it was announced that the studio will be shutting down and ending the sale of all of their games by August 31,2023.
What?? Are you joking??
Damn...

UPDATE: Seems to be real, Illusion is going down this year.
Sad news, but they were asking for it by releasing poor quality games these last years. R.I.P Illusion company.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes