Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Hey, is this game worth if you like purity? I read that the LIs here are casual sex with averyone or something like that, a competition of giving blowjobs.
Mate, no offense intended, but looking for "purity" on this site? You're likely to get mostly these reactions:

1714567025166.png

... though, if you happen to come across a game like that, please do share it with us :coffee::whistle:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
digi.B You made a perfect 5th element reference but didn't hit the second opportunity?

She should have said, Yes. I learn. instead of learning. Golden opportunity missed.

• Wow
Reactions: Winterstale

lnvalidName

Dec 25, 2022
1715040378186.png

Happy New Week!

Didn't get a chance to get Paige's jeep worked on, I got swept away working on a few other areas of development. One of those things was another location I'm working on. I wanted to speed things up, so I purchased an asset that had everything set to go. Or at least I thought. When I was getting ready to convert it, turns out the trees were missing.

Above was the original asset. Minus the trees. I ended up requesting a refund, so we'll see how it goes (hopefully well because it was $140). While that's happening, I started to populate the trees myself.

This week, I plan on doing a scene in Blender as most of you know I plan fully migrating over to Blender starting with Book 3. I do a lot of creating/converting in Blender and would save me a lot of time from importing/exporting. It's just a matter of getting a solid workflow going.

In DAZ, I use a lot of tools, specifically with posing that helps things flow. These can be done in Blender as well, I just need to mirror my workflow best I can. Until then, I'll continue learning more until I'm fully confident. Curious to see which scenes (that aren't animated) you guys may point out that were done in Blender. The goal is to make the change as seamless as possible, meaning no jarring difference in quality of renders.

This week I do hope to finally start working on the jeep and I'll throw a heads up in the announcements in discord for those interested. With development, I'm always jumping between poses, assets, coding. Setting an actual time to do it gets difficult since I'm all over the place with development. But do hope to get to it this week.
That wraps it up for last week.

Have a great week and be safe out there!
- digi.B

Timo70

Jul 19, 2023
This is a must play game, its an amazing background and story and truthfully its just starting to take off!!! Love it Digi keep it up

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
How could I not find this game earlier, this an impressive game a must play. Played quit a lot of story focused VN lately and this one of a kind.

I didn't encounter yet a character as cute, lovely, likeable and all the possible adjectives good adjectives than Artemis. I guess it's related to how well Digi.B is able to bring emotions to the face of the characters.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
How could I not find this game earlier, this an impressive game a must play. Played quit a lot of story focused VN lately and this one of a kind.

I didn't encounter yet a character as cute, lovely, likeable and all the possible adjectives good adjectives than Artemis. I guess it's related to how well Digi.B is able to bring emotions to the face of the characters.
Kendra is pretty adorkable too!

Jun 14, 2021
Any estimate as to how far this is along. My thought is that if he's still developing backgrounds and vehicles that it must still be pretty early on, but I also thought he was hoping for more than one update a year

4.80 star(s) 371 Votes