drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
1st off to the developer, great first chapter. I can see this as becoming one of my top 10 favorites. 2nd there are a few grammatical errors. not many but easily fixable. 3rd like the idea that MC can either be calm or angry in certain situations like at his therapist office. overall looking forward to more content that comes along. keep at it

Reactions: VOYEUR

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
game looks great
eager for more ;)

found this :
Download (1).png

Download (2).png

sneaky one with that hidden girl ;)

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The last picture on the OP is making me not want to play, lol. What's up with every other picture being super realistic but that single picture is awful. Weird looking dick and the chick is not attractive in the least.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Will all fetishes be optional? Or will we be forced to see some?

Cof, Cof... As a personal opinion, I am not exactly a fan of exhibitionism, voyeurism or lesbianism (The latter especially without the MC)
But like I said, this is personal taste.
Cof, Cof...:KEK:

But it would be nice to know if they will be avoidable / optional. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Man, the renders, songs and animations are gorgeous! The story seems interesting! I'm looking forward to see more! Great start.

Planned content: MILF, Harem, Incest, Public sex, Voyeur = Awesome!

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the main girl looks like Cece from LoF, I like it!

if anyone played, how is the combat in this?

D

Deleted member 59977

This game is great Kindra = best girl. Looking forward to seeing more content updates and I hope the game gets the attention and support it deserves!

Soulafein

Jun 13, 2017
Easily one of the best releases I have seen here. Good enough renders and animations, catchy story and interesting characters (Go Kindra).

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
A solid 0.1 release. Nice girl, render and animation. Story is interesting enough to follow. And a lot of content for 0.1

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow, color me impressed. This might be the best first release I've played (which is saying something). To the point that I actually bothered posting something, which is one hell of a rarity these days. I'd go as far as to say its up there with BaDIK and CoBD, but without the budget those 2 have that affords (heh) them the "shinies".

Excellent work digi.B. I hope you stick with it, and wish you success.

digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Thanks everyone for your comments! I've uploaded the fix for the mansion, check OP for links. I'll be updating the rest of the links once they're uploaded.

Android version?
I'm not very familiar with Android's APK. I'll have to look into it further (compressing, updating, etc. will all be new to me.) I have tested Android, however I'll need to rework some elements. For example, the keyboard hides name entry when you first type your name. And I'll need to think about how to handle the SD cards that are hidden throughout. I tried selecting one and it was pretty hard to select the SD card. My overall concern though is the growth. This release is about 2GB in size,
JokerLeader compressed it to about 500MB. I'll ask around and see how the process is for others that have released large games and got them to fit in an APK. FWIW, I bought a used Pixel to try to test with before this launch. But I'm new to Android, so it may take a while. But it is not completely off the table yet.

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
hurm i dont get any creampie scene... hurm maybe something that i miss on what i choose.. i need walkthrough please.. i love the scene and character just please add more creampie scenes... digi.B u can do it.. good job

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 372 Votes