VN - Ren'Py - Artemis [v0.5.1] [digi.B]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dexireo

Perfect after such a long time, it has a great sense of humor, comedy and a great story can't wait to see how the story progresses further , great work dev I enjoyed this game very much, some of my favourite moments are when MC and Kindra goes to shopping and ran into MC's ex if you let Kindra handle her just watch the scene till the end MC's expression is priceless and the next one is during sorority. That's it and all the best for the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

The quality of the game for an initial release is on a different level. The story of the the VN is also very amazing. The picture an sex scene quality is also top notch. Overall, outstanding from every perspective. I just hope that we will get updates soon.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ricey66

Outstanding initial release. Everything about this game feels polished and refined. The artwork is first rate, dialog, pacing, characters and overall concept is brilliant. Highly recommend this VN to anyone and everyone. Even those that say " i never play new games until V3" this is one you will want to follow and play from the start.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mystic0016

Excellent game so far Chapter One

Writing and story are great, humor is on point and the renders are amazing. there is a very large and good music selection . the story is great so far. it see a lot of potential in this dev and game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

n7_peacekeeper

My first review of any game ,I have played more than 100VNs , i can say with certainity that this is the best first release and although i cant support the dev with money rn ,I m writing this reveiw so others may read it and try the game and support the game.
    Renders , story, humour , gameplay all are 5/5
  6. J
    5.00 star(s)

Jad1239

As of version 0.1 this game is a 5/5 for me.

- It has a relatively unique setting - I dont see a lot of games that focus on building a new product and starting up a company
    - The characters are all very well written - you genuinely hate the antagonist, the main love interest is really likeable and the side characters are all interesting
    - The pacing is excellent and the sex scenes feel natural. This game has a good balance in that its not unnecessarily slow just for the sake of being slow nor do the scenes feel rushed.

I hope to see more content updates and I hope this game gets the support it deserves.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

UnoriginalUserName

Excellent game so far (Chapter One).

Writing and story are great, humor is totally on point, and the renders are terrific. Surprisingly large and quality music selection as well, including the ability to select and play tracks playlist-style.

Oh, and Kindra is best girl.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This gam was a fun experience for me. The visuals are fantastic, renders and girls are beautiful. Design part of the game is really strong. Story is engagin and characters are interesting. Lewd scenes are quite hot.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Tailed

Excellent story with good pacing of character development and twists, stunning models and animations. This is going to be a great game if the first chapter is anything to go by.
    Also there is a cat you can pet so bonus point there
  10. 5.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

This is the first VN that I have ever wanted more of.
    Renders 5/5
    Story 5/5
    Characters 5/5
    Overall
    This is the best VN I've come across here. The story flows so well that you are left craving for more. The characters are so well developed that I actually hate the antagonist just for occupying time in scenes. The dev has put a lot of love into making this project. There's a wide range of humor throughout the story, and also some seriously deep emotions hidden just under the surface of the MC.
    The MC is broken, but this journey is going to bring him to either his full potential or crush him completely. I highly recommend this VN. This review is after all just my opinion. Give it a try. Good luck to the dev and keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing this to completion.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Escapist17

Very promising initial chapter - the characters are distinct and interesting, it's a decent length for a single chapter, a solid story so far, and some excellent animations for the sex scenes. And the UI design is some of the best on F95. I'm looking forward to future updates!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Zaidennn

wow feel like this game could easily fit in my top 3 of games, so far has everything i look for in a game, good characters good story with humor and a little bit of drama and it has some banger music.

good amount of content for a first release aswell

overall i got nothing negative to say about it for now atleast and i hope the dev gets the attention he deserve because this is looking like it can be a big hit