WannaPlayTW

Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 3566386

Happy new week!

A semi-technical week. I needed a danger noodle, a rattlesnake to be exact. Well, I didn't need it. But I wanted it for this scene. One didn't exist in the daz store (surprise), so I worked on one. Then I asked myself..."why do I torture myself?" when I realized how many little bones I needed to create to make this thing poseable. Not only that, but I needed to weight map it too.

View attachment 3566388
It's a lot of work for sure, but now I have a rattlesnake for the scene and a new animal in my library for future scenes.

View attachment 3566389
I'm realizing that this update features a lot of animals. Based on her mini-adventure at the mall in the last update, it's safe to say Artemis is on time out from the public. That said, will Koko get a second round with Martha this update? Place your bets.

Aside from this, I continued posing more scenes and rendering. I need to import and rig Paige's jeep for this update. If I have time this week, I hope to stream it on Discord. If not this week, then the following. No set time, but fret not. It's not an advertisement for my Discord. I'll post the screenshots here for those interested. I hope to do more streams since I've been doing a lot of mad-scientist stuff lately, trying to achieve my vision with scenes. And I think some people might want to see some of the process.

That wraps it up for last week. Thank you all. Stay safe and keep hydrated. And a reminder to take your multivitamins!

- digi.B
May I ask, where did you get this fansign? It beautifully captures Zelda's beauty.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
May I ask, where did you get this fansign? It beautifully captures Zelda's beauty.
It's personalized, so I'd suggest they made it themselves.

If you know how to make a .gif, you might be able to save and deconstruct it to remove the personalized elements, but I'd ask first.

Reactions: tslojr

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
something i've always been curious about, but never looked into before:
I would love to have Artemis, either the newest version or with her carbon jaw/arm, as a follower or CBBE preset for Fallout4.
is there any way to convert these assets, and would the author even be willing to provide them?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm no wizard when it comes to modeling, but I suspect the actual model/meshes for Artemis are drastically more detailed than what FO4 uses.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
something i've always been curious about, but never looked into before:
I would love to have Artemis, either the newest version or with her carbon jaw/arm, as a follower or CBBE preset for Fallout4.
is there any way to convert these assets, and would the author even be willing to provide them?
OMG would be such a great replacement for Piper or Curie!!!

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
devlog.jpg

Happy new week!

The week was productive, minus some little issues. Creating that danger noodle caused a bit of an issue with the custom terrain I was going to use it in. Which was odd because I had already done the entire scene already, so when I loaded up a previous scene to add the snake in. The terrain was suddenly corrupted. Ok, no big deal. I have the raw files still. I'll just save the asset as a DAZ asset again. Worked fine, then loaded the snake in which ended up looking like this

If this was PS1 era, I could probably get away with this. But, again, pulled the backups I had and re-created the asset, only to see the terrain corrupted again. For whatever reason, these two assets didn't like each other. After a minute or two of figuring things out, I just changed how it was saved and the two assets no longer clashed. Typical DAZ behavior, but can get annoying when you're in the groove of things and suddenly this happens. Still worth the effort because I like what this addition to the scene added.

Speaking of, I didn't get to Paige's jeep last week. For those wondering if they missed the stream or not. I kind of work spontaneously. I'll work on a scene, then shift gears to work on an asset if needed, switch to coding, etc. But for those who wanted to see it or catch a glimpse of my workflow. On discord, in the dev-announcement channel, I believe you can subscribe to announcements there. I try not to annoy people with random pings, I actually only reserve pings for when I drop chapter updates and nothing else. So, you don't have to worry about that if that's a concern. But I'll throw a message on there when I'm about to stream so you can catch it, for those interested.

Today, I'll be catching up on custom renders and then switch gears to development. On that subject, I want to mention that I'm slowly phasing out the custom tier (Artemis). Those currently still in the tier will continue to have their custom requests fulfilled. But no new slots will be opened. I'll re-think this after the update is released. But, for now, I just want to focus on updates, and the current number of custom slots is manageable (Artemis tier started with 10 slots.)

That wraps it up for this week!

Have yourselves a safe week and stay hydrated!

- digi.B

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Speaking of, I didn't get to Paige's jeep last week.
Well.. I'll be damned, he made me think of something I didn't even know I wanted. Artemis driving a Jeep. Maybe a 1972 Commando, or one of the more recent Gladiator models. I picture MC hanging out the passenger window screaming like he did during the movie date with our favorite vampire.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
- MC speaks with Cassandra, and she asks for him to help her with the Hunter program. MC refuses and hangs up.
- MC hangs up, speaks with June, she comes, but is unable to help.
- Cassandra calls MC again, MC, while still finding her contacting unpleasant asks whether Cassandara's company (TWRR iirc), can get more of Koko's special formula for him.
- Cassandra says she can, but lays her condition "You have to help me fix the Hunter program." (also given this is Cassandra, she'll likely say "You won't get any of the credit regarding Hunter" to MC)
- MC, in order to save Koko, agrees to her conditions.

Hey man, how to get this scene??? I did not get this scene. June came and said she was going to move in for a
few days and she was developing the formula MC did not ask Cassandra about Fluid. Since I finished the update
I wanted to try different routes. So how can I get this scene??? I remember getting this scene when I played in 2022 but now I did not get this scene.
I tried to play the saved game but again the same result, June came and helped and MC didn't ask Cassandra

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3587929

Happy new week!

The week was productive, minus some little issues. Creating that danger noodle caused a bit of an issue with the custom terrain I was going to use it in. Which was odd because I had already done the entire scene already, so when I loaded up a previous scene to add the snake in. The terrain was suddenly corrupted. Ok, no big deal. I have the raw files still. I'll just save the asset as a DAZ asset again. Worked fine, then loaded the snake in which ended up looking like this

If this was PS1 era, I could probably get away with this. But, again, pulled the backups I had and re-created the asset, only to see the terrain corrupted again. For whatever reason, these two assets didn't like each other. After a minute or two of figuring things out, I just changed how it was saved and the two assets no longer clashed. Typical DAZ behavior, but can get annoying when you're in the groove of things and suddenly this happens. Still worth the effort because I like what this addition to the scene added.

Speaking of, I didn't get to Paige's jeep last week. For those wondering if they missed the stream or not. I kind of work spontaneously. I'll work on a scene, then shift gears to work on an asset if needed, switch to coding, etc. But for those who wanted to see it or catch a glimpse of my workflow. On discord, in the dev-announcement channel, I believe you can subscribe to announcements there. I try not to annoy people with random pings, I actually only reserve pings for when I drop chapter updates and nothing else. So, you don't have to worry about that if that's a concern. But I'll throw a message on there when I'm about to stream so you can catch it, for those interested.

Today, I'll be catching up on custom renders and then switch gears to development. On that subject, I want to mention that I'm slowly phasing out the custom tier (Artemis). Those currently still in the tier will continue to have their custom requests fulfilled. But no new slots will be opened. I'll re-think this after the update is released. But, for now, I just want to focus on updates, and the current number of custom slots is manageable (Artemis tier started with 10 slots.)

That wraps it up for this week!

Have yourselves a safe week and stay hydrated!

- digi.B
I think it would be amusing if Artemis' pet name for MC's dick was "danger noodle". ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think it would be amusing if Artemis' pet name for MC's dick was "danger noodle". ;)
Damn. If Kindra or June ever found out ...

Also ... that would work for all the game I currently play where you can choose a name ... unfortunately it's not an option for any of them.

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes