5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

JimanyJin

Apr 24, 2018
2019-03
1-2 is broken ? can't extract them.
I'm on a mac at the moment so I don't know how well this will work for everyone else, but what I did was extract the file ending in .002, which came out as a text document. Then I just added a .7z on the end of the file name to change it into a zip file and I was able to extract that just fine.

exter

May 29, 2017
Half of the month and still nothing?
In my experience, Aromasenseis stuff doesn't get leaked very often. Some of the sets where only avaiable after weeks or months, but maybe he got more recognition now and it won't take that long. So you either have to be patient, or buy the set yourself.

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
That's the set from this month, so i dont think that it's out yet, or is it?
I've seen all of those images on Aroma's Twitter/Deviantart/etc, all publicly available. So those aren't Patreon exclusive releases (which would imply a released set).

exter

May 29, 2017
I've seen all of those images on Aroma's Twitter/Deviantart/etc, all publicly available. So those aren't Patreon exclusive releases (which would imply a released set).
He often shows a lot of the monthly sets on his twitter. Usually what happens is, that he posts what he is working on for this month and often it seems like a complete set, but in the end there are additional pictures in that set and also stuff like futa variants, which then are send out to patreons or will be aviable on gumroad. For example his last raven/starfire set . He posted a lot of it there too, but variants are sold over patreon/gumroad.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone tell me which part in #1 include waifunator comic ? I don't have space to download them all.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes