• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Arnie and the Hitchhiker [Fleetp]

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
coverart.jpg

Overview:
Take on the role of Arnie, who gets dumped by his girlfriend, and makes a wrong turn on his way home. This could be a night he'll never forget. The ending you get depends on the choices you make.​

Updated: 03/08/2018
Developer: fleet
Censorship:No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Endings:

There is a walk-thru to find all eight endings in post #25 link->Post 25

Download:
- - -

Online:

dark-bar-1a.jpg dark-sexy-car-0.jpg dark-sexy-car-start-top-down.jpg dark-sexy-car-11.jpg 17-cosplay10.jpg 15-tub-postclimax.jpg dark-bed-sexyareyouawake.jpg

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
this game is actually pretty old. if i read it correctly it was already released 2012. so don't take the "update" date seriously.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
this game is actually pretty old. if i read it correctly it was already released 2012. so don't take the "update" date seriously.
Have you played the current version (version 10)?
While the game was first released in 2012, I've made changes (added more story and added several endings).
Very respectfully,
fleetp

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Have you played the current version (version 10)?
While the game was first released in 2012, I've made changes (added more story and added several endings).
Very respectfully,
fleetp
for real? sorry didn't read that in other threads for this game. i always saw dates between 2012 and 2015. si i assumed the game was finished somewhere in that time.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
for real? sorry didn't read that in other threads for this game. i always saw dates between 2012 and 2015. si i assumed the game was finished somewhere in that time.
The last 'big' updates were in 2016, when I modified the game to make it cross-platform, added Marcella's back-story, and added volume controls.
The basic story was first issued in 2011, using the title "A Dark Night".
Very respectfully,
fleetp

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@fleetp You may be interested in this:

Currently use on mp3, jpg, PNG only (!).

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
@fleetp You may be interested in this:

Currently use on mp3, jpg, PNG only (!).
I looked at the post, and found it interesting. Most of the static 'visual' files in my visual novels are jpg (I edit them to reduce file size), and most of the audio files are mp3. I use 7-zip to compress the game files into a zip file.

If people enjoyed this visual novel, let me know and I'll ask that more of my stuff be posted here.

Reactions: papasmurf

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I looked at the post, and found it interesting. Most of the static 'visual' files in my visual novels are jpg (I edit them to reduce file size), and most of the audio files are mp3. I use 7-zip to compress the game files into a zip file.

If people enjoyed this visual novel, let me know and I'll ask that more of my stuff be posted here.
That meaned, don't use on WAV or mp4.

About your games. Why don't You share full collection?

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
About your games. Why don't You share full collection?
I joined f95zone on Sunday, 29 July. Sharing my stuff here at f95zone is much different from other sites (such as shark's lagoon). It took several private conversations with jande21 for me to understand the requirements.
Regarding my full collection, almost all of my stuff is available at the site mentioned by muttdoggy in his post at
I'd post the link myself, but that might violate this site's rules.

Very respectfully,
fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
In the first post of the thread I added a link to the on-line playable version.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
So I got the Hitchhiker, the Ex-Girlfriend and the Doctor Endings completed. All were interesting in their own ways, but the assets show there's a 4th, which seems to have lot more content for the hitchhiker, but i'm thinking i've done every single choice combination and not able to reach it, hence i'm curious if there's a particular combination i've actually missed or something else i've totally missed, making me unable to reach it.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hello.
Which hitchhiker ending(s) did you get?

I hope this helps. Feel free to post or send me a PM if you have more questions.

Reactions: Canto Forte

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Robbini,
I'm glad you were able to get all three of the major 'Hitchhiker' endings (I don't consider the story line where Arnie doesn't stop to be a major ending).
The third 'Hitchhiker' ending (the you previously missed finding) is the hardest one to get, but I think it's the most interesting story line. :)

Reactions: Canto Forte