• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arisushi’s Side Projects & Musings

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Greetings,
Arisushi here :)

1000011316.jpg

For the vast majority who don't know me, I'm the writer of One Night Stand, The Best Days of our Lives, Zia, and a few other VNs.

I'll be using this thread as my dedicated space for erotica - where I share about all my side-projects and any erotica I enjoyed.

Starting off this endeavor, we have the continuation of One Night Stand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find the 2nd part of the story, "One More Night", in the attachment below.

Up next is a short comic project called Marguerite.

---

Note:

As of now, there is no fixed deadline or updates schedule for these side-projects. Instead, I'll just work on it whenever I have the free time and post each new (draft) page of the story or comic as I complete them.
---

I look forward to hearing your feedback, opinions, and reactions. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jufot

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
ENTRY #01 - APR 7, 2024

I'm happy to present to you (a Frankenstein's monster like draft of) my comic, Marguerite.

Marguerite is a tragedy of sorts set in a mafiaesque backdrop, where I took on the challenge of tackling some dark themes and tropes, while still treating the lead with my usual sincerity (rather than making her just a vehicle for tragedy & depravity.)

Check out the pdf in the attachment and share your thoughts on the manga/comic.

---

The journey of Marguerite...

That's everything for now, catch you later whenever I have something ready.

Last edited:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
ENTRY #02 - MAY 14, 2024

Alright, I'm broke, jobless, and have one short night's worth of break before getting back to writing more visual novel projects (that I hope will win me some bread.)

So, I figured I'll share My Top 5 "Abandoned" Visual Novels on this site.

Games that I personally enjoyed, but sadly couldn't reach their proper ending (and in one case, didn't even make it to its second update.)

Obviously, this list is subjective and caters purely to my own preferences. With that out of the way, let's jump right into it.

---

---

So, there you have it. My top favorite abandoned games on this site.

If anyone's actually following this thread (and happened to read this post), I'd love to hear what your favorite abandoned games are.

Until next time :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights

jufot

May 15, 2021
Sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope things will get better soon.

If anyone's actually following this thread (and happened to read this post), I'd love to hear what your favorite abandoned games are.
Off the top of my head, Reluctant Archon for its incredible worldbuilding and Deviancy for its unmatched humour.

From your list, I've only ever heard of High Life. If I recall correctly, the game was abandoned because the dev died, right? Which was the scene that was so magical for you?

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope things will get better soon.

Off the top of my head, Reluctant Archon for its incredible worldbuilding and Deviancy for its unmatched humour.

From your list, I've only ever heard of High Life. If I recall correctly, the game was abandoned because the dev died, right? Which was the scene that was so magical for you?
Thank you.

Yeah, they're probably lesser known for a reason. While I love them a lot, I wouldn't actively recommend them to anyone (except my own game of course :LOL:)

I've seen both the games you mentioned while searching for stuff. I love both world building and humor. So, I'll probably check them out. (bookmarked them to play later)

--

Oh! I always imagined the High Life team just moved on to some actual "paying" projects. Seeing how skilled they are. That's actually really sad if true.

---

The moment was this little sequence where they're signing each other's shirts for farewell, one of Eleanor's friend's brother shows up, she and her friends all talk about the whole thing while on the bus.

That part just perfectly captured the fleeting, inconsequential, (and yet beautiful) nature of the high-school / college days for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jufot