• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Arion collection [2022-08-14] [ArionArt]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Pretty good art, simply if you give yourself the time, you can find images that can make you fall in love, to name a few: Huntress, Rose, Zatanna, etc. :love:

This is something that you have to have in your collection, besides, if you are observant, you will realize that many of his images take inspiration from others, for example:

Cameron (Gloria Sol):ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤLightning by Arion:
7GV563nyPNfk.jpg arion_lght_01_09.jpg

Or also the example cited by
I knew I recognized that picture somewhere before....
However, this should not be an impediment to not downloading or supporting the artist, quite the opposite :sneaky:

Last edited:

Danteee

Jan 7, 2019
Is the december 2021 bundle in it?
Sadly not, the collection only contains everything that has been uploaded here so far.
The collection is pretty much complete except for these following 6 bundles:
January, April, June, September, October and December of 2021.

Last edited:

Danteee

Jan 7, 2019
I've updated my pack with the December 2021 set from missouriviking (thanks dude!).

Also uploaded the December 2021 set separately for the people who already downloaded the full collection:

Maybe rf96 can put the all-in-one collection up on front page?

We almost got it, only 4 sets missing:
January, April, June and September of 2021.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malvadon

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
Unrelated to this thread but does anyone know this guy? Im suprised there are no threads for his content. He makes erotic comic art

Feb 16, 2021
Unrelated to this thread but does anyone know this guy? Im suprised there are no threads for his content. He makes erotic comic art
he has some stuff available at svsomics.com, probably 8muses too, but I didn't look. Good art, meh comics. I like Tracy Scops better

Reactions: HeyImSupercop
Feb 16, 2021
I've updated my pack with the December 2021 set from missouriviking (thanks dude!).
All in One Collection

Also uploaded the December 2021 set separately for the people who already downloaded the full collection:
December 2021 Set

Maybe rf96 can put the all-in-one collection up on front page?

We almost got it, only 4 sets missing:
January, April, June and September of 2021.
Great News! I have these 4 months too... Will get them up by end of week hopefully

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote