cyrus.kordae

Apr 8, 2018
How can one get Quest No. 28? I tried following the guide linked in the previous pages, but I cannot enter either of the two rooms at floor 3F in the apartment building in Endoll Lawless City.

Edit: Also, can someone describe/explain the "story" from Quest No. 28? (maybe put it in as a spoiler so that people don't get their story ruined?) I have already ended the game and I might not go back and play through all of it to get the true ending (I didn't create many saves).

happyweapons

Mar 20, 2018
How can one get Quest No. 28? I tried following the guide linked in the previous pages, but I cannot enter either of the two rooms at floor 3F in the apartment building in Endoll Lawless City.

Edit: Also, can someone describe/explain the "story" from Quest No. 28? (maybe put it in as a spoiler so that people don't get their story ruined?) I have already ended the game and I might not go back and play through all of it to get the true ending (I didn't create many saves).
first you must talk with a punk in the shop (where you can buy mining bomb). That guy mention something about citizen...then go to the pub talk with everyone and you will see.
Sorry my mistake. After you talked with punk in the junk shop just speek with everyone in the town. You will get a message.

Reactions: cyrus.kordae

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
anybody can help me? im stuck at sun temple altar.. its said that the door is shut tight and cant find the keyhole.. how do i get past this door? i already try to follow the walkthrough but its not helping..

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough that's a little more descriptive? I really have trouble understanding the one posted on the previous page

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
The sword is in a hidden room which you can enter via a ladder which is hidden behind a tree on 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor. The hidden boss can be accessed from the bridge on 4th floor. You need to climb down one of the vines.

jukecityzed

Oct 28, 2017
Is it just me or are the Uncensored downloads not uncensored at all.. because for me it's still censored. Any way to fix this? Am I missing something? would love some help on this part. I tried both MEGA and Void download but both were still censored even thought they're named uncensored.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
how to do the lost civilization quest in sun temple? walkthrough says not to light all torches but when i dont the fire kills me.. is there some item to not take damage?

edit: well found it. had to go to crescent island first and get quest to find fairie, then reward was item for walking on lava.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Why the "Uncensored" Download, install the Censored game ? I'l try downloading the Censored version to see if the Uploader did in fact make a confusion with both games. Oh, and also, how do i put the Pubes Patch ? Just copy and paste the images on both folders and just open the game normally ?

Edit: Yep, both links lead to the same game, censored. A pitty, but still a pretty good game, one of the best RPGM games i have ever played.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes