• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Ariadne [Final] [Eclipse Works]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cheshiree

This one is massive, the only complaint i have about this game is the weird difficulty balance sometimes. The map is gigantic, you have quite a lot of places to visit, atmospheres are nicely setted up for each location.

There is a lot of adult content, the artstyle is pretty good, i like those distorted gross artstyles with some questionable anatomys, don't know exactly why but i guess it's because i think fits better with corruption themes lol.

The story here is nothing groundbreaking, it's a generic plot for this type of game but it works, i really wanted to see what game could be born from the developers learning from this game and trying again but, sadly, they don't make games anymore :\
    9/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Poundra'Mari

A great game, good story, a lovely protagonist (this is mostly why I love it), you can change her outfit and it's visible in game, a good gameplay mecanics. Sides characters are also great. And the last thing that I love about it, you have mostly the choose about every h-scene specificaly the r*pe one and that is awesome ! The only thing that it can be improve is some CG. They are some with weird anatomy. But all the others aspects of the game are Really great. Play it !
  3. 4.00 star(s)

taglag

If it wasn't censored I would give it a 5. The game is aggravating a lot of the time, because of it size, and it is spread out like a busted bag of marbles on a concrete floor.

Following where to go and what to do is much better than most H-JRPG games, but I have stayed lost as to where to go a lot.

The erotic content is pretty well done, and art as good as expected for a Hentai Game. I am still perplexed as to what is a good ending here I managed to see a few of them, but other than a death at final I have not seen what I would call a bad end. ( or maybe I have not seen the good ending )

Balance is off in some places, don't be afraid to use cheats in some of the wacky dungeons so you can try every avenue trying to find your way, for me some of them were very testy to figure out.

Over all for what it is, it is a really good H-JRPG, worth your time if you enjoy playing this type of game. Not for everyone though we all have different taste's.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

myjammies

Ariadne probably pulls off the best corruption story and mechanics I have encountered in games, yet. Combined with a decent gameplay, 20 hours of playtime and good CG, it becomes one of my favourite H-Games to date.

I prefer games with, you know, gameplay. And Ariadne has that in droves. You have a massive world and multiple cities to explore. Of course, this becomes slightly problematic as your journeys through the world become repetitive quickly especially early on when you can't fast travel and you keep on encountering enemies you have to grind through. Nonetheless, the large world makes for an immersive experience and I enjoyed getting lost in it and finding new places.

The game is very unforgiving when it comes to combat but that's what makes the corruption better. You continuously get your ass handed to you in certain fights and have to level up quickly. You want potions but don't have the money so it's a natural progression to the corruption side in order to build up funds so you don't get rekt during combat. One major drawback here is that it's Game Over if you lose most fights and you'll have to load up to your last save point. Not exactly a great mechanic.

CG is really a personal preference but I found Ariadne to be perfectly serviceable, tending towards good. I enjoyed the clothing mechanics as well with damage and cosplay being introduced to get different scenes and different jobs done.

At the end of the day, if you're looking for a genuine J-H-RPG, this is probably one of the best even if it's a bit dated.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mid_ge

This is my favorite ero jRPG. Cute main character, perfect art, good battle system, big open world with many interesting quests and events, pleasant atmosphere and finally realistic narrative without hyperbolized perverted dialogues. Idk why everybody say that there is not enough ero-content here, cause I don't think so, this game totally has 379 cg arts, this is more than in many games of this genre.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

One of my favorites games, a real RPG with a lot of content, diferente Scenes, clothes, items, and a lot of stuff to do. The H-scenes change depending of the corruption system, so is by you if you want t see them. I liked the art in this too. so if you are looking for a long old school RPG, this is it.

Post: The ending of this game is the best i ever seem in a H-RPG.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

This is a good game, but not a good ero-game

*The story is somewhat predictable but entertaining

*The scenes are well posed, but the style of drawing is not convincing.

*Combat is quite unique, but I would like this system in a normal RPG, not an erotic RPG.

Still I feel like they did a decent job and deserve some credit, but I wish it had more eroticism and a better drawing style.

Recommended if you are looking for an adventure, but not recommended if you are looking to masturbate
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Antherax

Total playtime before dropping it : 6hrs

Worth playing ? Maybe

A lot of content,art is ok, could be better.

The amount of content does't justify the gameplay imo.A lot of grinding and grinding ,with lack of necessary info in quests that give items that are almost mandatory for the game progression.Which obviously leads to you wondering around asking again and again and then walking around the dungeon again and again,this is boring.

When you use something that the player can interact with, it is a good practice to actually give him a chance to interact with it before it is used to reach a secret point.

story: meh,its ok .Protagonist did an oopsie lets go get things from dungeons to save the village.

So, yeah if you are like hardcore fan of the rpg+grinding with kind of big dungeons plus "puzzles" probably it will be enjoyable.Otherwise, use Save editor and hopefully you won't get bored after a few hours.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +lot of cg
    +long game
    +straightforward combat
    +plenty of scenes
    +plenty of areas
    +Clothed CG great
    +"secret scenes"

CONs:
    -naked CG not that good (didn't like the anatomy at all)
    -CG changes felt minimal in scenes
    -gets boring if you go for lewds and with lewd games I except more lewds, less playing.
    -rest was rather mediocre
    Comments:
    Long story short. This game is long, offers tons of areas, fights, quests, scenes and CGs. But I got rather bored after 4 hours, felt I were playing too much and lost track of actual lewd moments, which is not good. As from lewd games I expect lots of 1HA fun, instead we get plenty of gameplay, some lewd sequences and then lot of gameplay again.

Anyhow.. I did like the art style as long character wore clothes. Her naked model anatomy was quite a turnoff for me.

Aside that, rest felt rather mediocre, but not in a bad way.

To put it simply. I got bored of the game.

6/10
    DROPPED
  10. 5.00 star(s)

philtwo

Still one of the best RPGM games we have available in english 3 years after release. All RPGM games should aspire to at minimum have as much content as this game. It's unfortunate the developer stopped making games. Balanced combat which you still rarely ever see in RPGM games. tons of detailed costumes that show up in scenes and the standing picture.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Lunarius

Easily one of the best H-games out there. The gameplay is fun, and it doesn't get tiresome even though the game itself is quite long. The art and the H-scenes are amazing too, but the story and gameplay are good enough that the game is well worth playing even if you ignore all the sexual content (...which you sort of have to do if you want to ge the good ending). Definitely worth 5 stars in my opinion.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Crepusculum

One of my faves.
    has that slow build up to something good, very good art and gameplay that doesnt make you want to rip your hands off.
    give this a go if you can, its one of the better RPGM games out there
  13. 5.00 star(s)

FireSource

Excelent game that treats destroyed clothes as they should, instead of clothes that repair when you drink a heal potion. Makes clever use of clothes as well, using them in a store to try them out in a fitting room, and as requirement for certain scenes (which make sence). The game had a good flow, and gave you the choice of how you want to play it, although I don't think there were multiple endings. Overall one of the best sexy games I've played.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

stoper

A great HRPG, this one. Beautiful art and a good story. The h-scenes are mostly the typical hentai stuff, but the battle system is very well crafted - at one point I found myself playing for the battles alone, not even caring for the sex scenes. A very good translation as well.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Bloo

A solid RPG game using the RPG Maker engine.

Pros:
    • In-Depth RPG Mechanics.
    • Balanced Combat.
    • Multiple Enemy-Types.
    • Several Erotic Scenes (All Varied).
    • Long Game (Didn't Over Stay It's Welcome).
    • Interesting Support Characters.
    • Several Costumes.
    • Side-Quests.
    • Detailed Maps.
    • Interesting Main Character.
    • Good Corruption System.
    • Good Translation.
    • Multiple Endings.

Cons:
    • Generic Story.
    • Annoying Mini-Game.
    • Hidden Items That Could Impact Gameplay.
    • Miss-able Quests.
    • Rape Scenes That Require Losing.
    • Lack of Companions.
    • Censored.

Others:
    • 2D Hentai Art With Hypersexualized Bodies And Poses.
    • Soundtrack And Sound Effects (Had It's Moments).
    • Varied Fetishes (Could Be Both Good Or Bad Depending On Taste).