VN - Flash - Completed - Aria: Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault [SpiralVortexPlay]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hinosit

It's so good that this is the 4th time I've played it since it came out. It's impressive how such an old game is so much better than 95% of the current ones. I'm not exaggerating; It's fun, it has good scenes and an interesting story, and it's not heavy on the texts.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lordpp2000

the game that got me into all this, great variety and characters have personality. you feel badass throughout game.
    the gameplay (space battles) is actually fun and I like the general background story. really wish there would be a sequel
  3. 5.00 star(s)

eljuanan

This has to be the oldest game I remember shaking the sardine to. I played on newgrounds or some old site like that and till today I never forgot it. I'm glad to see that it is on this site and I is dowloable. It has survived the extinction of Flash.

Anyways, for the year it was realesed It had superb animations, the gameplay was fun and not grinding, and the story was cool. Shame the developer focused on the Umichan story and not on the A.R.I.A world more.

5/5