Others Abandoned Arena Of Audacia [v0.93] [Datanony]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Whats the point of having the old versions? Its all the same content isnt it?
Honestly? No reason to play any versions other than v0.90a and v0.93 for AoA and v0.5b for Labcoax. I just hate the idea of any version of these games that Datanony worked on getting lost to link rot.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Honestly? No reason to play any versions other than v0.90a and v0.93 for AoA and v0.5b for Labcoax. I just hate the idea of any version of these games that Datanony worked on getting lost to link rot.
Wouldnt .93 have the same exact content as .90? Thought it was the final public and supporter releases

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Wouldnt .93 have the same exact content as .90? Thought it was the final public and supporter releases
It's been a while since I've played but iirc 0.90a has an extra set of levels/boss that 0.93 doesn't have (since versions after 0.90a were essentially to be demos for a full paid release that would have everything). 0.93, however, has a gallery mode.

There might be additional differences, but that's what I can remember lol

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It's been a while since I've played but iirc 0.90a has an extra set of levels/boss that 0.93 doesn't have (since versions after 0.90a were essentially to be demos for a full paid release that would have everything). 0.93, however, has a gallery mode.

There might be additional differences, but that's what I can remember lol
I know for sure 0.90 is missing the boss dominant animations for one thing.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
This game can be datamined to an extent using Undertale Mod Tool, and I discovered some unused animations for bosses 4-6.

Using some of these sprites I've created a scene of Boss 4 giving a bj to one of the grunts, could be a fun project making animations with these or potentially a mod that replaces/edits certain sprites, idk :unsure:

Boss 4 BJ Anim.gif
Boss 4 BJ Anim Large.gif

Edit: Got excited by this idea and made a doggystyle animation for her too lol:

Boss 4 Doggy Anim3.gif

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
This game can be datamined to an extent using Undertale Mod Tool, and I discovered some unused animations for bosses 4-6.

Using some of these sprites I've created a scene of Boss 4 giving a bj to one of the grunts, could be a fun project making animations with these or potentially a mod that replaces/edits certain sprites, idk :unsure:

View attachment 3188647
View attachment 3188652

Edit: Got excited by this idea and made a doggystyle animation for her too lol:

View attachment 3188677
we got some people working on a new Parasite in City, with this can we hope for a hero to continue AoA?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
we got some people working on a new Parasite in City, with this can we hope for a hero to continue AoA?
I really hope so, as AoA's one of my top 10 H games - but I know nothing about coding, so I'd only be able to support full continuation as an artist/animator I'm afraid!

Maybe if there's a hero out there who knows a thing or two about developing the game itself though, that dream might come true :unsure:

However, I'm certainly thinking of making a small mod for AoA that makes some tweaks to artwork. Making the MC barefoot, or keeping her dress half-on/torn in the H scenes, etc. Or turning her into one of the purple cultists? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 11, 2020
I really hope so, as AoA's one of my top 10 H games - but I know nothing about coding, so I'd only be able to support full continuation as an artist/animator I'm afraid!

Maybe if there's a hero out there who knows a thing or two about developing the game itself though, that dream might come true :unsure:

However, I'm certainly thinking of making a small mod for AoA that makes some tweaks to artwork. Making the MC barefoot, or keeping her dress half-on/torn in the H scenes, etc. Or turning her into one of the purple cultists? :p
those would all be great! Small things like that can really breathe some new life into the game. The torn dress would be a great change IMO.

Reactions: Artix0

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017

If you create new variants of the heroine sex animations then adding them to trigger randomly in game will be relatively easy, I can write the code for that. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in this specific game enough to do things like implementing boss4 interactions / adding boss 5-6

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes