Unreal Engine AREAZ [v52001] [Project Solutions]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Make it a true survival have a horny meter and some fuckable stuff or other characters cause no one is going to survive without getting horny

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Two things, 1st, what is the point of the naked thing if you can't make her naked, and 2nd, where the hell is a bamboo cane I can cut down without a message saying the one I am trying to cut down isn't right.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Oh and 3rd, is there any planned tags like beasty as she is on a deserted island with a lot of wild animals.

Sep 5, 2017
I don´t mind if someone makes a game with assets from the store, especially if its an indie team or single developer. I mean that´s what those assets are for. Let´s give him a chance and see if he can implement the necessary mechanics etc before we dump him under bad reviews and shit all over his project, shall we?
Do they expect people to make their own assets? You'd need a large team for that...

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I don't wanna go in much detail as it might just turn into unintended bad mouthing, but the future of the game is pretty hard to pin down. Single dev working on the title since 2019, and it seems has been pushing themselves to the brink trying to achieve... something? He wanted to make coop, but then he went back to making a solo only game, but then back again to coop plans. He also wasn't planning nudity but then he eventually did?

Frankly it would be better to just talk to him directly but when you try to connect to his Discord, the invite has either expired or has been delinked on purpose.
1682648525218.png

Either way, think what you will, but currently as it stands quality aside, it will be a looooong while before this one finishes, IF it finishes.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes