Unreal Engine AREAZ [v52001] [Project Solutions]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1681394237799.png

Overview:
AreaZ game is a hardcore survival game – where you have to focus on survive techniques,
use local resources in different Area(z).
Survival is based on exhaustion expressed as calories - player has to use for movement and crafting.
They can be replenished by various real life survival strategies, from resources available in environment at area,
where player is currently situated in.
Each action brings risks and rewards.
Resources needs to be used wisely and player should plan his next actions carefully,
in order to survive and reach the next extraction point to the next Area(z).​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-13
Release Date: 2022-11-22
Developer: Project Solutions -
Censored: No
Version: 52001
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Enable nudity: Ctrl+Shift+T
DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

AREAZ   13_04_2023 15_52_40.png fzF_C_.jpg E+6BjE.jpg AREAZ   13_04_2023 15_52_23.png MgGGrM.jpg yzC+4z.jpg 2deXyV.jpg

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
The game came out in 2019. There is only one dev working on it since then and the reviews peg the game as a mixed bag that over relies on game assets than mechanics. I doubt it was even envisioned with sex in mind. My 2 cents? Don't hold your breath for it.

Dyemeter

Sep 17, 2019
There doesn't seem to be a patreon from what I know.

The dev mentionned this on steam for those asking if there was any sex
As survival simulator - game will include some parts that can be considered rarely as disturbing such as hunting, fishing, skinning the animals to obtain pelt and meat.
Game will also include some mechanics similar to poisoning from some fruits or spoiled food as well from poisonous or venomous animals.
Game includes fight with animal predators such as crocodiles, sharks, bears.
As survivor game it might include some barely dressed or naked characters, but not sexual scenes.
Sooo, naked woman but no sex :)

Also, from what i've seen on steam, there wasn't any updates in a little while. Steam says november 2022 et itch.io says may 2022.

tuske

May 23, 2017
Because it's an asset flip. Buy some good looking assets, fool idiots into thinking you're making a good game, make a patreon, profit.
I don´t mind if someone makes a game with assets from the store, especially if its an indie team or single developer. I mean that´s what those assets are for. Let´s give him a chance and see if he can implement the necessary mechanics etc before we dump him under bad reviews and shit all over his project, shall we?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpyoldcat
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes