Zero919

May 2, 2017
good character models, clear gameplay, grind is not heavy (you can always cheat money), and a good render but...
all this spoils ntr and stupid Mс :(
perhaps I'll watch from the sidelines suddenly something will change :HideThePain:

Griswold

May 24, 2019
I am not interested in vampire or monster plot, but I like that there are so many different girls: young, mature, old, petit, ugly and of course a lot of big fat tits

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'll try for the last time :LOL:
Does anyone know how to find any book to complete the coding quest? I have unlocked all the hidden pics, I have completed the current content of all the other quests but this one remains incomplete and keeps telling me I need to learn more about coding. The 3 books available at the bookstore have nothing to do with this, I've already read them 100%.

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
After taking all the online coding lessons the quest says I need to read specialized books.
Does anyone know how to do that? I bought the 3 books from the book store but none of them seems to have anything to do with that quest which is still incomplete.
Click the settings icon on the top right corner of the game, click backpack on bottom of menu for the inventory, click book, then you will see a little box that says read under the book, you have to read the book a number of times to finish it.

Not sure how the OP thought this was process was gonna go over, but its poorly executed

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Click the settings icon on the top right corner of the game, click backpack on bottom of menu for the inventory, click book, then you will see a little box that says read under the book, you have to read the book a number of times to finish it.

Not sure how the OP thought this was process was gonna go over, but its poorly executed
As I said, I have already finished reading the 3 books. It just increases your intelligence stats but doesn't help completing the "learn to code" quest.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm done with the grind and poor game flow, may revisit in a much later version to see if its improved
I agree. The GUI is possibly one of the best I've seen in any sandbox game, competing with MilfyCity's.
All menus look fantastic and the map is great.
But the grind is ridiculous. I used the devs menu to set the sum I got for every coding job to $1,000 instead of the $200 by default and then I could start buying something.
Besides, the quest system is poor. It's not clear.

On a different note, this is naturally subject to personal taste but the prostitute looks disgusting, Daniel's pregnant mum looks disgusting too and the granny scene was revolting. Other than that the rest of the girls are decent; Julia, Lucy, Olivia, Andrea are especially hot!
Oh, the NTR scene was stupid too. I don't care that much but the dev should remove that or change the way it went down. It's just a piece of advice if he/she wants this game to have any chance.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, unless the dev or anyone else comes out explaining a way to max our coding abilities I'll just assume the game is bugged.
I have 10/10 in intelligence and physical training, but I'm stuck at 4/10 in coding. There's nothing on the internet, there's no book at the bookstore, there's nothing we can do to complete the quest. I'm stuck at 88% in unblocked game content and I don't know how to progress any further.
I have seen the sex scenes watching TV, I have drugged Lucy and visited her at night, I have unlocked all the collectables, I have bought every single item I could buy from all the different stores and all the quests except for coding say I should wait for the next version.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Well, unless the dev or anyone else comes out explaining a way to max our coding abilities I'll just assume the game is bugged.
I have 10/10 in intelligence and physical training, but I'm stuck at 4/10 in coding. There's nothing on the internet, there's no book at the bookstore, there's nothing we can do to complete the quest. I'm stuck at 88% in unblocked game content and I don't know how to progress any further.
I have seen the sex scenes watching TV, I have drugged Lucy and visited her at night, I have unlocked all the collectables, I have bought every single item I could buy from all the different stores and all the quests except for coding say I should wait for the next version.
The dev viewed the thread recently but hasn’t posted anything. Poor communications is the death knell of an erotic game, so not a great start. Perhaps as he’s not a native English speaker he is formulating a coherent response.

Reactions: phreadom

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The dev viewed the thread recently but hasn’t posted anything. Poor communications is the death knell of an erotic game, so not a great start. Perhaps as he’s not a native English speaker he is formulating a coherent response.
He's a native Spanish speaker. So am I. In fact, I'm playing the game in Spanish :LOL:

k78Games hello, if you have any problem understanding or answering our questions in English you can communicate with me in Spanish, OK? There are some questions we're still trying to figure out and we'd need your help.

Si me lees y tienes problemas para entender o para responder en inglés puedes comunicarte conmigo en español, ¿OK? Hay algunas dudas sobre la historia y sobre contenidos bloqueados que estamos tratando de aclarar y necesitaríamos tu ayuda ;)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i'm at 80% of what's to be seen, what did i miss and how do i get it? is there somewhere u can check it or a walkthrough?
ps: where do i find the book to increase computing?

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Great game! As mentioned by another user in the thread, I like the variety of the girls, I would just make some minor changes to some of them but mainly to the prostitute (the only one I didn't like, maybe make her younger?). All the game is already set up it just needs the story development. I hope you can keep up this project, I'll keep watching for progress.

Reactions: mikel8519

k78Games

Aug 24, 2020
Hi! Greetings to all!

I am kuervo78, the developer of Area69.
Thanks to everyone who tried the game and left their reviews (good and bad), they all serve to improve.

Thanks to Aristos for the offer, it is true that if I do not write more often it is because of the difficulty in the translation, but mainly the problem is lack of time.

Thanks to "f95zone" that I have visited for years, but had never written because of what I said before.

And finally, thanks to all the forum users with whom I was learning, and still do, seeing their renders!

I briefly comment on what I have written and prepared for future versions:

Everything I am going to clarify is valid for version 0.1.

- Missions

There are 9 main stories / missions
These stories are written in their entirety, everything that happens in them will have an explanation in future versions.
Some stories have abrupt changes or surprises in the future, which some people will like and others will not, but as I said before, they are already written and everything has an explanation and meaning.
That the stories are written does not mean that I cannot modify, polish or improve them. But each story has a clear path.

- NPCs

All NPCs are part of one of the nine stories, so you can expect scenes with each of them at some point.
There are approximately 10 NPCs that have not yet appeared, which are also part of stories and are already designed.
The idea is that almost all NPCs have multiple repeatable scenes, which are not part of the main stories, but that takes development time and for now the priority will be the stories.

- Skills

The computing ability is currently locked at 4 as not so much money is needed in this version. There are things that can be bought that are not yet necessary.
In the next version, this skill will be able to be improved and each point of improvement will be more income.
In future versions there will be other ways to get money with the progress of the missions. They are already contemplated but it is necessary that the missions advance.
I implemented the books in this version to have everything ready for the next one, but at the moment none of them are useful.

I would like to make patches, versions for Mac, Android, etc. But for the moment, due to lack of time, I prefer to focus on the advancement of the game and the stories.

I hope I have answered some questions! Sorry for the translations! (This post included)

Thanks again!
PS: Judy blows everyone a kiss!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi! Greetings to all!

I am kuervo78, the developer of Area69.
Thanks to everyone who tried the game and left their reviews (good and bad), they all serve to improve.

Thanks to Aristos for the offer, it is true that if I do not write more often it is because of the difficulty in the translation, but mainly the problem is lack of time.

Thanks to "f95zone" that I have visited for years, but had never written because of what I said before.

And finally, thanks to all the forum users with whom I was learning, and still do, seeing their renders!

I briefly comment on what I have written and prepared for future versions:

Everything I am going to clarify is valid for version 0.1.

- Missions

There are 9 main stories / missions
These stories are written in their entirety, everything that happens in them will have an explanation in future versions.
Some stories have abrupt changes or surprises in the future, which some people will like and others will not, but as I said before, they are already written and everything has an explanation and meaning.
That the stories are written does not mean that I cannot modify, polish or improve them. But each story has a clear path.

- NPCs

All NPCs are part of one of the nine stories, so you can expect scenes with each of them at some point.
There are approximately 10 NPCs that have not yet appeared, which are also part of stories and are already designed.
The idea is that almost all NPCs have multiple repeatable scenes, which are not part of the main stories, but that takes development time and for now the priority will be the stories.

- Skills

The computing ability is currently locked at 4 as not so much money is needed in this version. There are things that can be bought that are not yet necessary.
In the next version, this skill will be able to be improved and each point of improvement will be more income.
In future versions there will be other ways to get money with the progress of the missions. They are already contemplated but it is necessary that the missions advance.
I implemented the books in this version to have everything ready for the next one, but at the moment none of them are useful.

I would like to make patches, versions for Mac, Android, etc. But for the moment, due to lack of time, I prefer to focus on the advancement of the game and the stories.

I hope I have answered some questions! Sorry for the translations! (This post included)

Thanks again!
PS: Judy blows everyone a kiss!
Welcome Kuervo78! Thanks for clarifying all this.

So, if I understand you correctly, we can't read any books related to the computing quest? If we can't, the quest should say that we have to wait for the next version//
Si no entendí mal, y la misión de aprender a programar no se puede completar porque no hay libros relacionados que podamos leer en esta versión, deberías indicarlo. Debería decir que esa misión podrá continuarse en próximas versiones, como pusiste en las demás misiones, porque si no parece que el jugador todavía tiene algo por hacer ;)

Also, can we achieve 100% unlocked content with this version? I have reached 90% and I don't know what else I should do. I thought that 10% had to do with the computing quest//
¿Se puede alcanzar el 100% de contenido en esta versión? He llegado al 90% y no tengo ni idea de cómo avanzar. Pensaba que ese 10% tenía que ver con completar la misión que dije antes pero, por lo que comentaste, parece que no.

It's nice to see you around here!

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes