Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
is there a list of console commands for this game?
Safe ones, player energy and arousal (0 to 100), player personality (-100 to 100), player money:
player.energy = xx
player.sex = xx
player.personality = xx
playerInventory.money = xx

enable rollback:
DEVroll = true

There are a few on my card/achiev list post to unlock them as well.
There are more you could use but they're not really safe and could break the game.

Also kinda safe and will trigger achievement, addiction (0 to 100), strength and intelligence (0 to 10):
player.addiction
player.strength
player.intel

I wouldn't advise manually changing the computing variable, although you can, but the computing events kinda need to run properly or you can break quests.

Reactions: senormisterioso

senormisterioso

Jan 25, 2023
Thanks! Now, a game question. I skipped the possessed Emma sex scene in Sacred Sex. I've been going back to the house to try and repeat it, but it's not triggering. Am I missing anything?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks! Now, a game question. I skipped the possessed Emma sex scene in Sacred Sex. I've been going back to the house to try and repeat it, but it's not triggering. Am I missing anything?
which possed Emma sex scene in the bathroom or in the Dormitory ? the possesed sex scenes are random so it is a matter of time

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
If you mean the repeatable sex scenes in their house, once you finish the Sacred Sex quest, they're gone. At least for now. Presumably there will be new scenes there in future releases, but the old ones are gone once you exorcise Lilith. Only way to get them is with an older save.

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
If you mean the repeatable sex scenes in their house, once you finish the Sacred Sex quest, they're gone. At least for now. Presumably there will be new scenes there in future releases, but the old ones are gone once you exorcise Lilith. Only way to get them is with an older save.
My game must be bugged then because i still get all the old sex scenes even after finishing the quest.

Reactions: Samu13

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have kept Ava and Lilith prisioneer, and I'm able to have the "New Sex scenes with the Girls"

Reactions: Samu13

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Go figure: MC wants to love his babes and not muppet sock puppet them into anything.
At the beginning of the game, MC gained the ability to hypnotize but did not continue to use it.:cry:
MC is not some evil mastermind and his patrons - the vamp babes are imune, they would not approve.
That trinket was only offered to him for therapy with his babe, do you still think MC has it now?

Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
1702557883529.png
can anyone help, how to triger cole's dream? i playing 3 time emma quest and alaways fail, any solution?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
View attachment 3172277
can anyone help, how to triger cole's dream? i playing 3 time emma quest and alaways fail, any solution?
There are a LOT of conditions.
-First of all, you'll only get dreams once you reach a certain point in Emma's quest but once you finish it it will stop. So if you didn't get all the dreams but finished the quest, then you're out of luck.
-Second, even though you need to advance Emma's quest to start with dreams, that particular dream is linked to Valentina's quest.

So, TLDR; is that you need to finish Valentina's quest and advance Emma's quest enough to get dreams but not complete it.

The full conditions are:
-emma.storyLvl >= 52 to start having dreams and emma.storyLvl < 120. Then it's a random chance to dream.
-Once you do dream, it's a random chance which one you get. If you do get Cole's dream, it actually need Valentina's quest finished to show (otherwise it does nothing)

as a sidenote, at emma.storyLvl >= 74 is when you can get the Nun dream.

Reactions: tbs9090 and Nanonax
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes