Are you a booba main or a butt main?

Oct 1, 2022
Hello all,

I go by Mr. Tropical and am just getting started with my art career. I want to be able to make my own games and such.

I'll welcome all feedback & comments - as long as it is constructive - and am looking forward to being part of this community.

Nakathrasher

Oct 15, 2022
While I love both tits and asses, I like both small. I also like smaller women: 5'6" (~167cm) is generally my upper limit. For tits, I think anything above a handful is too much IMO. I'm a fairly big dude, so that works out to roughly a C or D cup. :)

I like both T & A to be smooth firm and grabable.

I'm also a sucker for red hair and freckles, but eyes are what sells me on a woman. Green and blue are my favorites and I'm a fan of heterochromia.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Either... or neither... it all depends... for example, I like a good steak, and I love me some brisket, but if you leave either one sitting on the floor by the trashcan for 4 days before you cook it and serve it to me, then I don't want either of them!

A fine ass and a great rack can be completely spoiled by the personality and attitude of the one it belongs too.