Are there any working swf game player on android 9-10?

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
Im asking because after trawling the entire Play Store to try and find SOMETHING to play flash games on, I've found NOTHING. The few players that still worked for me on 7-8 are gone, and I have no way to play swf files offline in browsers like Puffin.

Does anyone know ANY apps that can still play swf games like Tentacles Thrive and Powerless?

Reactions: dimskii77

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
I have trying everything on my oreo android nothing works to play but one that i found out will run are flash game player new also try flash file viewer but still stuck on crusor - touch control, so i guess run on jellybean or kitkat will do a magic cuz they are different webview language. Anyone else know more? Plz want to play our swf collection on android.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Edge will play them but there's a warning that all flash support will end sometime in the near future on it. There are also some standalone flash players that you can find a lot of the old flash games packaged with. Lesson of Passion games for instance are frequently packaged that way.

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
Update behind the dune now can be played but stand alone just install itas apk and also dont forget install adobe air for ndroid it will wor just like you play in gom player. But we really need f works .swf playerrr! ! !