Seeking Are their netorare games where you play as the villain?

Jun 20, 2017
Read what 89tasker wrote.

You have thousands upon thousands of games where you get to play the guy who's going to get his women whether they want it or not, whether they have husband/boyfriend or not. Rance and the Lillith series are the ones that come on top of my mind.

NTR and cuckold games in general is about taking the perspective of the men being passive and the women being active, the women imprisoning the men in their desire instead of the opposite. It's about empowering the females and getting off on that.

I believe making a NTR game with an "evil" protagonist would go against all of which the genre stands for thus it would de-characterize it and it would stop being a NTR game.

Reactions: eroticstag

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Before going into too much detail on the definition of the genre, basically what the OP wanted to know is: Are there any games where you got to steal another man's girlfriend. Did I get that right?

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Obviously I can't say exactly what the OP meant in his post, but here's what I think he meant, and it's something that I have wanted to know as well:

Are there Cuckolding/Cheating/Swinging games, where you play the 'Other man'. In other words, It isn't just about the fact that you know you are stealing the woman from some other guy, or fucking another guy's wife/GF, it's the fact that it's mentioned, focused on, and maybe the husband/bf is even around in the game. Basically a game about being the 'Bull'?

taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Most if not all Lilith games are you playing the villain and the good guys try to stop you. Try Prison Battleship series.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Most if not all Lilith games are you playing the villain and the good guys try to stop you. Try Prison Battleship series.
The Taimanin series nope (Murasaki excluded, if I remember correctly). You play as the good guys.. girls, I mean, who gets of course corrupted through all the game - with just one true ending, but still they are subject to lots of rape here and there.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Read what 89tasker wrote.

You have thousands upon thousands of games where you get to play the guy who's going to get his women whether they want it or not, whether they have husband/boyfriend or not. Rance and the Lillith series are the ones that come on top of my mind.

NTR and cuckold games in general is about taking the perspective of the men being passive and the women being active, the women imprisoning the men in their desire instead of the opposite. It's about empowering the females and getting off on that.

I believe making a NTR game with an "evil" protagonist would go against all of which the genre stands for thus it would de-characterize it and it would stop being a NTR game.
i may be late but i can see an ntr game where you are the evil protagonist. basically you play as a guy who steals other guy's girls and etc . see? its easy i just dont get why you dont see the potential in this

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
- a fairly complete list of Netori games in VNDB (where you steal other's girls). There are hundreds of games like this.

i may be late but i can see an ntr game where you are the evil protagonist. basically you play as a guy who steals other guy's girls and etc . see? its easy i just dont get why you dont see the potential in this
Almost all Netori protagonists could be considered evil in the eyes of the guys they are stealing women from. I mean like half the incest games you are stealing your mom from your dad (who cares if he's out of country or ignores her - its still stealing) or you are stealing your sister from her boyfriend. Most of the draw of MILF games is that you are stealing the woman from her husband.

I mean, I can see clueless fuckers not being able to empathize with the NPC husband, but its still considered fairly evil by modern standards to steal a man's wife.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
- a fairly complete list of Netori games in VNDB (where you steal other's girls). There are hundreds of games like this.

Almost all Netori protagonists could be considered evil in the eyes of the guys they are stealing women from. I mean like half the incest games you are stealing your mom from your dad (who cares if he's out of country or ignores her - its still stealing) or you are stealing your sister from her boyfriend. Most of the draw of MILF games is that you are stealing the woman from her husband.

I mean, I can see clueless fuckers not being able to empathize with the NPC husband, but its still considered fairly evil by modern standards to steal a man's wife.
i mean yah i understand what you are saying and all.also its not just a modern thing if i see a man in bed with my wife i would kill the man and maybe my wife or just divorce her and tell her family the story of why i divorced her. simple as that

Reactions: Farhan2077

SleepyDevil

Aug 25, 2018
are

are those only visual novels or are there games too? ( games in the non book sense)